Extend Flower shift and remove top big leaves?

understood, thanks

1 Like

@xoolit,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

- - - [2021-06.08]:

@xoolit,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-06.21]:

@Cannabis_rell,

• (This Will Help You To Grow): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

I agree, that tag was bugging me too. I fixed it for you. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

Lol that works. Cheers

5 Likes

3 Likes

Male plant right ?

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Oh wow! Yes I would say so!
Dang rell,
If you have any females in the same room I would take that outside and hope nothing released in the air!
Look on the bright side, you won’t have to buy those seeds anymore! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

yeah sucks dude. First grow i did in grobo was a dude. Best to get it out right away imo. Never want to see those again hehehe

4 Likes

No have all other females elsewhere

5 Likes

Yea man it sucks. But it’s a learning process. But thanks man

3 Likes

Do you use anything special to clean the Grobo

1 Like

I use 50/50 mix of hot water & vinegar to clean grobo, letting it sit and also runining it through the lines with a drain & fill then just water to clean residue from lines! :eyes::seedling:
Dont forget to recalibrate before you start a new grow!

7 Likes

Okay thanks. I’m bout to clean it now and yes I did remember I have to recalibrate also.

4 Likes

I know your on it! :sunglasses:

1 Like

…slowly but surely :laughing: no?
What do you think of it pleaase @Todd.grobo @Stephen @SilverGrobo @Mpower11 ?
I’m 75days total, in last week of Flower step. wondering to extend by a week or go Flush, let’s see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Close up of trichomes would help but from what I see doesn’t look close to ready… I would extend

6 Likes

Hey @xoolit,

You are correct, slowly but surely! Looking healthy and your buds look like the Great Spaghetti Monster! You are also right in asking, as these nugs need more time for sure. I’d run another 2 weeks in flower, then post pics again for everyone to chime in on. Feeling you may need 3 plus flush, but will know more as we get closer.

@Mpower11 is correct too, a closeup of those trichomes really helps, but you are still a ways away from needing to look too closely. Once those pistols turn from milky white to orange, then you are getting in the ballpark.

Hope they keep on stacking and adding biomass in the coming weeks, they look great!

Cheers,

Stephen

8 Likes

Shes fattenning up at least. Make note of what that looks like. Grobos not quite like dirt

5 Likes

If you look closely at your pics, you will see little buds with a lot of white pistols. The buds need to grow and mature. The pistols (depending on strain) will turn amber when it gets closer to harvest time.

I agree with others…you prolly have at least another 3 wks in flower before you can consider harvest.

4 Likes