Introduce yourself

Hi @Bongsmoker89

I think from what I understand autos are a bit more complicated of a grow that’s recommended for a first time grower. I think you’ll be fine. @Stephen might adjust your recipe if needed. I have a tangerine dream too that’s 3rd on my list to grow. Looking forward to seeing pics randy.

5 Likes

I put in girl scout cookies since there wasn’t a auto tangerine dream. Didn’t wanna waste 2 or 3 months and it not come out right lol.

3 Likes

@Bongsmoker89 did they have a generic auto flower recipe? They didn’t have a recipe for my hybrid so I chose the generic hybrid recipe…

5 Likes

Yes they had that but the warning they gave and the extra work I didn’t really wanna risk it being my first grow, didn’t wanna botch it lol.

3 Likes

Yea I def feel you on that Girl Scouts is one of my favorite strains man can’t wait to see you post. @Bongsmoker89

4 Likes

Hey @Bongsmoker89

Autos can be done in Grobo’s but here’s a an explanation straight from @Stephen Grobo’s horticulturist:

5 Likes

Thanks I put the tangerine dream auto back in. I got wishy washy lol

3 Likes

@Bongsmoker89
They suggest doing indicas in the grobo. A little worse if it’s an auto flower.

3 Likes

@Bongsmoker89 Welcome to the forums Randy!

As per Stephen’s post the overall verdict with autos is that they’re hard for us to control via our schedules as they are photo independent, meaning we can’t change the light schedules to force it into flowering at a certain time. We’ve grown some autos in the Grobo Ones before and I can tell you that some finish perfectly within the constraints of the systems, while others we have to take out because they were determined to become monsters (some were 1m+). LST (Low Stress Training) is recommended to keep them to the desired size and why we consider them more ‘advanced’ plants

Regards,

Chris.

4 Likes

I prefer satavias myself. Like to do stuff and function through the day instead of being tired lol.

4 Likes

I’m sure I’ll be asking for help and what do to do through the next coming weeks. Thanks .

3 Likes

No worries - that’s why we’re here

Message myself, Stephen, or anyone with the title by their name of “Champion” if you have any plant inquiries. Between all those listed members we should be able to get you the answers you’re looking for :+1:

Regards,

Chris.

5 Likes

Hello I am Rich. Just getting going. Waited a long time for the opportunity to learn with you all. I am sure there will be plenty of good advice here. Good Luck everyone!!!:grinning:

9 Likes

Me too!

7 Likes

First photo taken of plant from the new Grobo.

This was the second picture taken.

This is 20 Days in, what do you think?

7 Likes

Hi @fuz

Looks great so far! What strain is it?

4 Likes

green crack.

5 Likes

@fuz Nice! Keep us posted on the progress!

4 Likes

Looking good
Keep the photos and questions coming.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Are you growing a generic or a particular strain? Mine is just a seed I got from a good bag. I hope it’s a girl!!

3 Likes