Zkittlez Auto Getting a bit too tall

I need a bit of help!! This is our second go at it! Our first one, same strain, ended up dying. I had a tear in my air line, and didn’t notice(honestly I forgot to check for a week :weary:)
This time it’s going GREAT!!! These pictures are from Day 17 of 70 in Flowering.

Summary

What should I do?!?!?!!! I have been training it. I should’ve started training it earlier on. I was afraid to ruin it. HELP PLEASE
Anything is helpful :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I will post more pictures tomorrow Day 22 of 70. Right now, our baby is sleeping.

4 Likes

Well first off all them big fan leaves :maple_leaf: that are blocking ur bud sites have to go then with ur drying racks u have to dry it u can pin them long branches down using them drying lines then on grobo video there a video to super crop with @Stephen quick lesson take ur thumb an index finger grab one :point_up:t4: of them long branches twist it back an forth gently till it gets soft enough to bend u don’t want to snap it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ll have to find that video!
Been afraid to do a lot more training to it, since my first died from lack of oxygen. Now I check on her a lot more! Thank you for the tips :pray:t5:

3 Likes

@Shorty,

• (You’re Doing [EveryThing] Right On This Grow): (I See You Are :pretzel: Her Down With Magnets -And- Twisting Her [This-Way&That-Way] To Keep Her Away From The Light :green_thumb:):

- - -

@Shorty,

• (Try To Keep Her Filled With Water At This Point To Keep Water Evening Nutrients Out): (I Try To Fill Every Two Days After [Drain/Fill] Days): -Also- (Keep Cleaning Your Two Sensors -So- They Keep Reading The Water Properly):

- - -

@Shorty,

• (#3TimesACharm): {:wink:}:

@DeeDub,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Thank you so much :blush::pray:t5:

5 Likes

Before Tucking

Summary

This is before I tucked the leaves today

After Tucking

Summary

This is after tucking the leaves today

5 Likes

Looks :eyes: better u got it away from the light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

:pray:t5::blush: thank you

1 Like

Update! Day 28/70 Flowering

6 Likes

Looking a whole lot better :+1:t2:Starting to look nice :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

@Choppo0816
Thank you so much :pray:t5:

1 Like

No doubt keep it up :+1:t2: most important part is up ur plant :seedling: producing now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to do!

I can’t push it down anymore, and she’s not that flexible to turn and twist anymore.

My sugar leaves have burning spots on it I think from the light

1 Like

Update!
Day 35/70
Day 74 Altogether
Zkittlez Auto Hybrid 118 Day Recipe

2 Likes

One of my Zkittles auto (tent) grew really tall…I think it was competing for light as it was next to a White Widow auto that grew to be a monster. (Cut the WWA down today…yay…counting down drying and curing days now). The other is a more reasonable size. They are both the same age…just some differences in environmental space which really seems to impact growth patterns.

Here’s the WWA…would have liked bigger buds but I am still learning. Took a lot of the popcorn buds & other trim off to speed drying. I did do a pretty severe pre-flush defoliation.

4 Likes

I dislike the stretching but I’m going to ScrOG this next time! Getting tent and supplies very soon! I’m so excited! I’m exploring every option on tents and hydroponics systems, as well as different kinds of nutrients. I’m truly excited!

3 Likes

I’m still experimenting…topped my first couple of autos. Did some pre-flush defoliation on my last one. The ones I have going right now I have not touched…just interested in seeing what they do on their own. I will have to take a break after my current grow (hitting the road in the RV for a month or two). When I start up again, I definitely want to try some SOG/SCROG experiments.

3 Likes

Sounds relaxing and fun! We’ve been wanting to get away as well! Before I start my tent grows and another one in the grobo, we are taking a trip!

We plan on doing the same, experimenting with different techniques.

Good luck! Can’t wait to see how it all turns out for all of us!

3 Likes

Update
These pictures are from Saturday!
Day 44/70

She’s budding well now! I just love it! I’ll post more later when I take more pictures!

5 Likes