Everything Flora Flex

Nothing wrong with doing that if smell isn’t a problem for you in the garage I wouldn’t even put a carbon filter on the exhaust fan.

If you want to control smell put it in.

Maybe try without first if it’s a problem add it in. Save some $$$

You may still need space heater when the lights are off.

2 Likes

Right I didn’t even think :thinking: :thought_balloon: of that when it’s off smell really isn’t an issue but I also don’t want my house booming all crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: tho :joy:

1 Like

I would try it at first without the filter if it was me. Plus plants don’t smell all that much in Veg. So you have time to see if it’s needed

No wrong answer it’s up to you!!

3 Likes

I finally finished with the setup now one :point_up:t4: last question for the day when u go to germinate ur seeds how high off the ground does the light :bulb: needs to be

4 Likes

It depends on your brand and style of light!
I use the greensunshine co. Electric sky 300 ES300 only 12-18” from your plant canopy without burning.

3 Likes

Thank u :pray:t3: always on ur game :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I thought these would be useful here

Flora Flex recommended growing conditions

6 Likes

Its been fun learning about growing from all of you, and at the same time sharing some of my knowledge. It’s time for me to move on. I will be deleting my account, if support ever tells me how to, and not returning here. I have had way too many negative experiences to make me want to continue returning.

Something that didn’t sit well with me at the time, and still doesn’t sit well with me is having a post of mine deleted because I mentioned the fact that we still do not have any access to the sensor data. Beaten to death or not, the issue is still a very hot topic, and deleting peoples posts about the topic shows bad character.

Another thing that really bothers me about the company is their refusal to admit that the damping down issues are a result of their product. Like I said in another post, having an 80%+ failure rate due to damping down is unacceptable, and when I have 0 cases of damping down in my tent it pretty much tells me that there is either a serious design flaw with the Grobo, or there is an issue with the coco pods being contaminated.

Take what I posted here with a grain of salt, but the damping down issue is way too common and way too widespread to be just some random event not related at all to the Grobo or it’s grow medium.

3 Likes

@VermontGrobo You will be missed good luck on your next adventure. If you ever need anything you know I’m here for you!!

Cheers

6 Likes

Ditto! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Gd luck man

2 Likes

Just dropped gg4 jet fuel :fuelpump: an royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: we’re on are way :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

9 Likes

Awesome flavors :fire: :fuelpump:

3 Likes

I always found this to be a hard question but the best answer is to have a par meter to measure how strong the light is… one of my favourite tools

That’s how I solved the problem :+1:

3 Likes

Cheers!! Happy Flexing

2 Likes

:joy: I did a lot of reading an watching a few clips on things I have my meter is on its way be here Saturday but the guy I was watching has the same exact light :bulb: an he said with it set at 48inc will be perfect :ok_hand:t3: so that’s what I did till my meter gets here :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: man I’ve been dying to drop the jet fuel :fuelpump: as well but now I’ll really know what this royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: is all about now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

What meter did you order?

2 Likes

1 Like

This is why I asked cancel your order if not shipped

That is a Lux meter that is no good for led

You need a par meter not really cheap

2 Likes