Everything Flora Flex

4 Likes

4 Likes

Na not at all I’m a lil guy still hopefully with the help of ya I can get to ya point ya the true champions :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

But I did start setting everything up at least the stuff I have so far extremely Anxious :worried: to get this whole thing up an running

7 Likes

Looking good so far!
Were all excited for you! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

They look stacked

2 Likes

Hey Vicc I got a question do I leave the extension plug :electric_plug: outside the tent :tent: with the wires running out thru one :point_up:t4: of the holes :hole:

3 Likes

Up to you. It would be safer to however you may need a few surge protectors and extension coords. If you can manage to run all the power outside of your tent, you will reduce the chance of light leaks and reduces heat on the inside. Also having the power on the outside reduces the chance of fires.

I personally have power inside and outside of my tent beneath my flood table

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: u answered it for me I’m going to have it running out the tent much safer :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Mines outside for heat and safety reasons.

5 Likes

That’s gd I’m going to do the same thing as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of rebuilding mine right now. In the past I had mine inside bottom and outside tent.

Now I’m setting up all power at the top of the tent.

I will take some pictures

Ps inside bottom is a bad idea for safety

2 Likes

It was kind of hard to get the pictures to looks right

Power bars on the top.

Running extension cords down the poles so nothing is on the floor

6 Likes

That looks :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: an neat I still have to run to Lowe’s to get the surge protector an I was thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: about purchasing this

1 Like

Just need to know the safety reasons before so

1 Like

What is your reason for wanting to use that? I’m trying to understand your thoughts on it

1 Like

Take heat and humidity outside thw tent?

1 Like

My garage is extremely cold :cold_face: an my window is an old window in there so just trying to think :thinking: :thought_balloon: outside the box :package::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m thinking your saying your tent is going into the garage then if so why no exhaust into the garage not outside threw the window. (Help heat the garage)

Maybe this is what you meant?

3 Likes

Yea exactly instead of leaving space heaters in there

1 Like