Everything Flora Flex

Dam ok thanks right away

1 Like

Dam ok thanks right away

I cancelled it an got this one.

1 Like

I’m sorry to tell you this but you bought a lux meter again

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t3: again for that can’t believe I did that Man U just saved my pocket thanks :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

That one said led

that’s not for led

1 Like

Unfortunately Amazon has a bad track record for misrepresenting products at times

It will read light but not correctly. Trust me it’s not what you want. Unless you get a non Led light like a HPS light

2 Likes

Ok I got u :wink: I’m gonna cancel that one as well while I’m doing that I just reached the 18 hours with the light on so I turned it off that’s for 6 off now correct

1 Like

This is mine for a example

I should have this one anyday now also

3 Likes

Correct do you have a light timer setup?

1 Like

No not yet but I’ll get around to that eventually thanks for those pics :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Is this an LED light tester

forget it I see the lux

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

:joy: only 5 left in stock is that one accurate too what ur saying

1 Like

Now that is a par meter for sure but If remember there was I reason I didn’t get that model I got the myQ-500. I think it had something wrong with the probe (can be changed) that can’t see all the spectrums. Could be wrong if you give me a bit I will lookup the spec and refresh my memory. Just don’t want to steer you in the wrong direction

2 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:t3: I will wait just don’t wanna spend money :yen: that I don’t have to an I really appreciate all ur help along this path :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

You put water in the bottom and it collects lint. I really don’t think it would do good in a growroom… It’s for a small apartment. I’ve had one. Will not filter good enough for you.

Sorry what do you mean?