Everything Flora Flex

I like both lights but the bars dont allow you to use in smaller tents if you wish and I may not always be able to run a large tent.
The V3 is 330 true watts,
I have the V2 at 300 watts ($700) that flowers beautifully and doesn’t get hot or run up my electric bill too high.
The company upgrades and the lights are changeable to the new models.

• 2x ES300’s exceed the yield of 1000W HPS using only 600 watts – Saving 40% on energy costs.
2 Likes

My analogies

1 Like

I saw v2 and v3 I was l like wyze cams my brain work different… again I apologize if I was rude in any way

1 Like

Lol! Not rude at all just wanted to understand what you were asking!!! Never hesitate were here to share and help! :eyes::seedling:

Noted and thank you always enjoy your posts and feed backs :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mr Canuk uses the V3 in his closet… @Choppo0816

• Photo by Matt on January 06, 2021. Image may contain: plant and indoor.
4 Likes

Now I see what you mean… that’s a nice set up

1 Like

Yeah a couple of us are trying to upgrade our tents in the next couple months and are discussing lights against space.
I have the V2 but want to expand to a 4 x 8 tent from a
2 x 4 which leaves me needing more light.

2 Likes

I’m assuming soil grow or you have a hydrophobic system ?

1 Like

Hydro… Here are a couple pics along the way. This is my first tent so @Mpower11 helps me think things over a lot!
image|666x500

7 Likes

Headsup!

Replacing my timer that stopped working

with this…

BN-LINK 8 Outlet Surge Protector with Mechanical Timer (4 Outlets Timed, 4 Outlets Always On) - White

BN-LINK 8 Outlet Surge Protector with 7-Day Digital Timer (4 Outlets Timed, 4 Outlets Always On) - White, Opens in a new tab

1 Like

Big yields is what I’m after an high quality like them bad boys u just showed not to long ago :joy::ok_hand:t3::seedling: but I want to get high thc as well

2 Likes

That’s really nice :+1:t2: I like that I’m just really trying to get the best quality lights obviously I know they will always make something better an stronger :muscle: but as of now that’s what I am looking for the best quality light :bulb: out today

2 Likes

Wow it’s already great but always room for improvement. Wish I can but don’t have to room for it yet but pretty soon hopefully :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

Sorry :neutral_face: to keep bother u an @Mpower11 but I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I’m gonna go with this one :point_up:t4: just wanted to ask u guys what else use think I need to purchase to get it all at once :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Depends on where you purchase from, do they provide hardware for hanging the light?

1 Like

I’m thinking your asking what else you need to complete the tent setup correct? If so it would be helpful to have a idea on what your thinking / wanting

1. Size of Tent
  2. Growing Media
  3. Light (need to make sure it fits in your tent size)
  4. How do you plan to water (drip / hand)
  5. How do you plan to deal with Leach water
  6. Do you plan on manual or automatic controls
  7. How do you plan to exhaust tent?

Different answers may change the hardware needed… Don’t really need a big long reply just a general idea what your timing

2 Likes

Not that I seen it was just the light

2 Likes

Soil the size I’ll leave up to u cause I want to yield a lot so I do need the space by hand Manuel an the exhaust what I think is best

1 Like