Everything Flora Flex

Good I could use another perspective on tent style and accessories because most of my problems have been with setup! I think I’m going to pull the plug on ordering the 4x8 tent by next month, then I’ll probably have to update the exhaust and lights as well.
Been trying to really take my time and think it out first so that I’m not waisting money like the first tent and supplies.
I also dont want to use the entire tent to grow just half of it, and the other half to have room to defoiliate. I was hoping I could still use my same exhaust and lights but that may be tricky.
Anyway I look forward to seeing what you do next! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

Keep me posted I didn’t purchase my tent :tent: yet either exactly the same don’t want to make the wrong move

2 Likes

Going with a 4x8 is a good idea for space but you are 100% correct you will need more light 100% forsure… Exhaust possible

4 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

So even if im only using half the tent to growi need more light?

4 Likes

Yes I do believe you will because the light will not reflect off the walls (as much) because they are far away… I tried the same thing your talking about and my 4x4 light @ 650 Watt LED wasn’t able to max out the tent… Now I’m not saying it wouldn’t work but if you want Max light you will need to add light

4 Likes

What u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: about this one :point_up:t4: I’ve been doing a lot of reading :open_book: on this one an sounds pretty gd

3 Likes

I’m going to stick with my V2 and maybe add a V3
Or
Get one with bars like @Mpower11 & @chris_barfield use.

5 Likes

Gonna have to look :eyes: in to that

2 Likes

I really love my V2 and now they upgraded to the V3
I’m kinda sold but the bars are good too from what I hear.

3 Likes

Yea I’m going to read up on it I been waiting a while now getting a lil antsy now but like I said earlier don’t want to make the wrong move

2 Likes

I think :thinking::thought_balloon: u on to something or like mpower11 that is gd got to read up more on it but I would have to purchase everything for that right doesn’t come in like a bundle

1 Like

Tent looks fine you don’t have to spend alot of Money on a tent just make sure it’s the size you want…

In a tent where you need to spend your money is on light… You want top shelf buds and big it’s going to take powerful lighting… In a 4x4 I would do a 1000 Watt HPS (around $150 bucks) or a true 600 watt LED (not really cheap)

I haven’t researched lighting in a bit but if I where to buy a light today I would go with something like this… (This is if budget can handle it)

If I was trying to spend less on lighting I would buy something like this

1 Like

You can be budget friendly on everything in your tent but lighting my thoughts

1 Like

Bars what bars not sold on v3 I just got it v2 video feed is better with or with out grobo light on

1 Like

The Bars I was refferring to are on the neopar light.
I have the V2 and enjoy it but what do you mean about better with or without grobo light on?
This topic is about tent grows!
Kinda think you may have skipped the conversation and replied to the last post! If I’m wrong please clarify and I’ll do my best to answer!
Sometimes you have to read whats before a post if you dont get the one your in.
We all have been guilty of that before!

Ok I think I have figured out the no flower situation, you tell me what you think!

1. Dont remember a time I have seen the light off, set at 11:00 to 11:00. I dont go In the basement after 6:00 pm but I do get up before 11:00 to check and today it was 9:30 am and lights were on.
  2. I unplugged the timer and when I shook it, rattling was apparent, like sonething came loose or broke off inside, which if its always plugged up, how can that be?
  3. I plugged a lamp into it and set a bunch of on and off times and it didnt shut off once.
    So my plants are back in darkness for the night after probably not getting any sleep for two days, then I will manually deal with lights until I get a new timer.
2 Likes

Well if your girls are getting more than 12 hours of light that is 100% why you have no flowers yet :cry:

2 Likes

So that one u think :thinking: would work better then the one :point_up:t4: @Bplatinum9 told me about

1 Like

First I just wanted to say I’m not a expert on lighting but both lights are good options

The HLG 600 is close to 600 watt the other 2 options were around 350 watt (off my memory)

Both are full spectrum

If I was buying the light today I would go with the HLG 600 or maybe even better. But I don’t know what your after at the end of the day. (How much you want to spend / how important big yield is to you. More light = yield

I’m looking at doubling my lighting next grow but also I’m using Co2.

3 Likes