Everything Flora Flex

Good to know I will work on my feed schedule/timer next because my first grow I had a plant totally dry out too.
Thanks for all your help as always!!! One day I’m gonna get it right and I will have you to thank!

2 Likes

I will definitely take a look to see if I can pull any good info out to use for my grow!!! Thanks so much for everything! :eyes::seedling::handshake:

2 Likes

Using the bare minimum but you still could be right because I’m only pushing 3 1/2 gal at a time to cut down on water being left too long before sterilizing.

2 Likes

Anytime…

We kind of talked about this before and please don’t take this negative your plants are off balance forsure because of this I think a reset is needed. I would flush the plants with Low nutes…

Example

EC 1.0
Ph 6.0

I would plug your pump in and keep feeding them until your leach matches your feed… Maybe 5 gallons or more just depends on what your levels are at…

I would love to know what your leach water is measuring right now with EC and PH.

I do understand this is a pain for you but I truly think this is the right move for you… Then you will have a fresh balanced start again…

One thing to note is Coco is not like soil… If you dry it out it’s hard to get your balance back again… That is why in Coco you flush with low nutes over straight water… (keeps the balance in check)

1 Like

That was a nice read thanks

1 Like

If I hadn’t of just cleaned and mixed fresh nutes I would be all over this again!
I did do it last time you mentioned it too!
I agree it needs to start being my go to when off balance!
I did however let the water run awhile when I mixed fresh water today.
If I dont see any improvement in a day or two I will do it again!
P.s. I would never be offended by you being adamant about your suggestions to me no matter how many times you remind me! I love learning from you, and growing with you is the best part!!! :eyes::seedling::fire:

3 Likes

What is the Ec of the tank you just mixed?

Also just thinking out loud not sure if this is easier or more work for you… Your plants don’t look like they are threw the netting yet (well not to much).

What if you took them upstairs to a drain and hand watered until your leach matches your feed?

1 Like

This is what I use as a guideline for feeding. It’s a bit different than @Mpower11, but it seems to work for me.

I use the 5x day as my basic template.

One thing I did notice today was the denser your roots get in the pot, the slower the water drains through to the bottom.

4 Likes

My EC is 1.5 and the ppm is at 750
Last I checked my leach did match my EC buf I can checkin the morning to make sure its still on track.

1 Like

When I did a flush yesterday I noticed that due to the increased root density in the pot it takes 5x longer for it to drain out to the bottom. Something to be mindful of when you are flushing.

I flushed my plant 2 times yesterday, it was starting to show signs of nute burn and possible lockout. I am going to drop my EC down between 1.2 and 1.4 until I flip her to flower. It seems that anything over 1.6 isn’t making my plant happy.

1 Like

@VermontGrobo one big factor to considered also is how many ML you are applying per minute… Based on Pump size / how many plants / if your using bubblier flow reducer etc

I personally found more short cycles of water seems to work better for me than longer cycles… (I’m not saying your chart is wrong just saying my thoughts)

Right now I just started flower feeding 1.0 right now… Plants seem to love it…

An observation is since I have been foliar spraying them less nutes is needed in my feed… My magic number this grow for Ec has been 1.2… I know it sounds low but the plants seem happiest at this feed…

One more point to add is when you water more often you are always supplying fresh nutes to your plants so in my opinion high Ec isn’t needed then

1 Like

I would add fresh water to your nute tank until you drop the Ec to 1.0 then fix your Ph again

2 Likes

I woke up to happy plants!
The 1/8 teas of zerotol hc didnt seem to hurt them any.
I can tell that they are finally getting water through the lines at feed time!

3 Likes

Perfect keep us posted if you need anything

1 Like

Day 7 in flower. Got a little light burn trying to Max out / balance the 2 plants!! Other than that I’m happy so far?

My plan is not to pull anymore fan leafs now until day 21 at that time I’m going to be doing a hard trim

Any recommendations?

7 Likes

Day 12 of Flower!!

Pushing them hard now!! Dealing with a bit of tip burn :frowning:

7 Likes

Life goals!!! Looks amazing!

5 Likes

Ikr. I look at that and just go nooooo. But the bud always looks great.

5 Likes

Growing like crazy

Day 16!!!

6 Likes

Looks professional! :eyes::seedling::trophy:

4 Likes