Everything Flora Flex

If you are looking for a weight for seedling mix, I use 0.5 grams of V1 and V2 mixed with Cal-Mag which brings the EC to around 0.7 - 0.8.

2 Likes

I use tsp never have used a scale

2 Likes

Their teaspoon measurements are for reservoirs much larger than mine, I found it easier to just weigh it. FloraFlex does have a dosing weight per gallon listed. If I had a 10+ gallon reservoir I’d use teaspoons.

2 Likes

I just scoop and pray

LMAO, I call that the MacGruber!

4 Likes

All kidding a side my trusty tool

3 Likes

Tsp vs scale
When they start using measuring spoons for grams I would consider but I’m sticking with the tsp version until time to weigh the buds!

2 Likes

A 1/4 tsp is 1 gram… it’s not too difficult to figure out by using tsp you want two gram half a tsp and so on so fourth … dont Over think it

2 Likes

had to supercrop the heck out of the strawberry guavs they were basically touching the light and it’s only fat 16 stretch isn’t even done yet …

5 Likes

Ok starting to look better! Its time to do a trim of the under-carriage sometime soon.

4 Likes

Good Job!!

Looking back on track!!!

3 Likes

You and @chris_barfield have been my life savers!!! :pray::+1::100::handshake:

5 Likes

Glad to help :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sad today today.

Lost a plant from damp off…

Biggest problem is I’m not sure why it happened? I watered them so little I’m shocked it happened.

Besides over watering what causes damp off?

1 Like

The others are looking great. same environment feed everything

2 Likes

Were these all from the same seeds? I’ve read that some pathogens can be carried and introduced from the seeds themselves but don’t have any more info than that.

1 Like

This maybe the case because all 4 plants were treated the same.

Sowed 4 plants all different strains.

What I learned from this is in the future I think my plan is I’m going to sow 2 seeds of each and then only keep the best 4 plants…

Also for a experiment I took 3 cuttings off the damped off plant… These cuttings are super small not even sure they will make it but really just curious to see what will happen… Not expecting much so no loss if it doesn’t work out plus I’m not even sure I want a cutting off a sick plant…

Another thought, is whether or not you’re using anything like great white or mykos? If not that might be a way to help prevent.

@vegetato I didn’t add anything like that but maybe I will add some Marijane into the mix?? Need to figure out what rate I should use in res with coco

When mixing the DrMj I’ve kind of landed on adding 1g to 500mL of water and using that in 50mL increments into the res. I’ve “bombed” the res with 200mL and 400mL doses at that strength, too (the x4 and x8 doses).

Would still suggest great white for the mycos/tric boost but DrMj might do the trick too.

1 Like