Everything Flora Flex

I broke my light that sits on top of my dome so I just stuck it in the grobo in a shallow piece of coco pod. Its wet but not producing any roots and I’m running out of time. I want to harvest by x-mas so I may just start a seed and then choose one of the clones to join it after it roots properly.

2 Likes

Why not just put your dome on over the clones and just use your grow light in the tent? I dimmed my down to 15% and keep the light about 2 feet away from them… Then you don’t need to replace anything

2 Likes

Great idea! I may do that later today after I put it back together!

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

That’s what I’m doing

2 Likes

Decided to scrap the clones for now and start from seed, I’ll be better equipped to clone next time when I can replace my cloning light.
Starting seed tomorrow. Soaking today!
One blue dream and one kush n cookies, I should be getting new seeds soon!

2 Likes

Ugh scotts og hermed

2 Likes

Last day of veg for these girls… pheno hunting marshmallow og By wyeast farms strawberry gauva by bloom seed co

3 Likes

Dang Chris How’d that happen?

How many lights do you have in this tent?

Just genetics that’s all seeds were old … maybe didn’t like all the training I tossed at it

1 Like

I only have one light … the mammoth 8 bar connected to my trolmaster par meter

1 Like

Here’s my current temporary setup. I had to put the left tray on top of some books, wasn’t draining well with the hose due to not being high enough about the rim of the bucket. I may keep them daisy chained like this and run one hose to the collection bucket. This would free up room for a small heater, which it seems I will need.

4 Likes

Things are just better jimmy rigged, MacGyvered…

I was still having problems with my quick connect/bubbler situation, not putting out water even with the white ring out.
Well I tried everything like shortening the drip lines, tightening the quick connect, taking the T line out for direct lines etc…
So then I decided to put my reservoir on bricks and that was a no go.
Remember when I said I stopped putting 20 gallons of water in the reservoir because it makes it difficult to change out after a week, well raising the res wasnt the problem and the shallow 5 gallons worth I needed for the week was spread too thin in that large res so I simply got rid of it.
I put the pumps in a 5 gal bucket and put it on bricks, only then I couldn’t shut off the water flow.
I took the bucket off bricks and things started working just fine even with the white ring on top of the bubbler.

4 Likes

Are you using the pump that came with the kit??

I ask because I don’t see the elbow adapter on your pump (it let’s it pump very close to the bottom… then shim one side of the res so all the water sit’s on one side

Also if you raise your res tank higher than your bubblier you will run into siphon problems just be careful on that one … been there done that one already

1 Like

No more reservoir, using bucket but I can add the elbow adapter, I didn’t think I needed it.

1 Like

Looking for input for an enzyme additive. So far I’ve looked up SLF 100, Enzymes Komplete, and Hydrozyme. Is there one brand that stands above the rest?

https://enzymeskomplete.ca/beneficial-bacteria/

http://socascade.com/

2 Likes

I’m trying Hygrozyme this grow.

Slf-100 can’t get in Canada

I think these two are the best

2 Likes

Think I’m going to get some Hydrozyme.

I’m using the SLF-100 but I don’t have a comparison.

1 Like