Everything Flora Flex

My old tent brand is Living room

Priced right good quality, only think I wish it had was a window to look in without opening the zippers…

My new tent is a gorilla wish I never bought it… I’m not happy with it at all to be honest… Overpriced quality sucks for the price I paid… Don’t like how the zippers work…

I do like the windows on it and the height besides that thumb down…

You don’t cover your clones with a domes?

2 Likes

I have used a dome before and I have used the grobo, I also just set them on the kitchen table and I got roots everytime.
I broke the light on my dome and they want more than the entire kit to replace the light (not just the bulb).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AKKU71M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

I usually get blockage from too much pressure with those white circles … I’ve always taken them out … in my setup and let flow just do its thing

5 Likes

I had full blockage for I dont know how long until I took mine out. Shawn from flora flex says that shouldn’t be happening and lots of people use it with no problem, said it could be in the setup.
I’m actually scared to use them considering my plant went weeks with no water/nutes I’m thinking about keeping mine out.

1 Like

Maybe salt build up … or too much pressure I run 1/6 hp sump pump for feeding and it was so much pressure it was forcing that ring to displace itself …

2 Likes

I would have thought mine would have been salt build up before a pressure thing, simply running a 264 Eco but, I didnt see any salt build up when I took the bubbler apart. Oh well I’m just gonna change the lines to flow direct and see what happens.

1 Like

Here’s what the Drain Tray drainage setup is going to look like. The Y will be connected to the bucket via 3/4” bulkhead adapter which I don’t have yet. I decided to use the quick connects on the terminating end of the hose so I can disconnect them for cleaning, and most importantly getting easy runoff samples.

4 Likes

With the propensity of these types of hoses to leak, I’m a little skeptical but crossing my fingers.

Better get you some flex tape for emergencies! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I’m going to see if I can devise a way to put a screen or filter on the tray to prevent the L joint on the hose from getting clogged. That’s another issue I can see happening.

1 Like

Definitely! Good thinking! I can’t wait to see the finished product, this is exciting!

1 Like

I have a bag of clay balls that I may use to help filter crap out.

What did you decide to use as a power supply for the discharge pump?

3 Likes

I always try to use something I have if possible so what I did was took out a power supply from a old pc I had

After this grow if I have no problems I will get something a little cleaner looking

4 Likes

One of the last pieces of the puzzle. Bought the brass piece on a whim not sure if the threads would match up, low and behold they did. Got a gasket that fit and boom, homemade bulkhead adaptor for the drain bucket. Now all I need is a big enough step drill bit to make the hole in the bucket.

Also the quick connects have ball valves, so there shouldn’t be any backflow from the bucket.

4 Likes

And we have lift off (Sowed Sept 6th)

Last bean should be up by the end of today I can see it coming up

4 Likes

And just for fun!! Here is that dwarf plant sowed in March moved outside in July to see what would happen!! Trust me It looks a lot bigger in the pictures than it really is it’s probably only 2 feet tall in full flower.

Hand watered 3 times a day 1000ml per shot (I’m sure a lot of it didn’t make it in the pot but it was always leaching water after I poured that on top

Also my Personal opinion is with the big plant I’m not quite sure hand watering would be possible outside just way too many times per day needed (in this size pot)

8 Likes

Wow!!! Somebodies been busy!!!
I still have yet to resemble my equipment after sanitizing.
My clones still haven’t rooted either.
I might just pop a seed tomorrow.

Have you been keeping them wet? How do they look? If light in colour with the lights off spray a light Flora spray veg on them. Around 300 Ec I would do. Just a idea

1 Like

I’m not going to lie I had help from the fam

1 Like