Everything Flora Flex

I’ve read mixed reviews on both. It seems the guy who created SLF 100 is a bit sketchy, IE he refuses to tell anyone what is in it and some people think he just rebrands another enzyme product as SLF. I’ve also read that Hygrozyme has been giving people issues with slime, but there isn’t definitive proof. There isn’t definitive proof on either claim. What I have found out is SLF 100 is sugar based, but Hygrozyme is not.

I’m going to give Hygrozyme a shot, I’m looking for something to help reduce/prevent buildup in my reservoir and bubbler. Think I have narrowed it down to being one of the issues I’ve been having with my seedlings after their first feeding.

You should talk to @chris_barfield about this he may be more familiar with the usage and brands.

It’s sugar based to help with the living organisms to feed … I do t blame the guys at self-100 for not releasing their ingredients … why some would take their award winning formula and run with it… anytime you add living organisms you run the risk …slf to me is far superior although dr Zune’s is a good product … hygrozyme is good as well … slf you only use once a week or when you need to flush …

I use it in every feed because I run tiny pots and grow trees so my dry back times come frequently and I don’t want to burn my plants … plus it keeps gnats away

3 Likes

These products are used to break up dead roots and return them to medium as well as clear salt build ups in your lines and medium

3 Likes

Here’s a little trick I use with my pH up and down bottles. I leave the plastic droppers in each bottle, saves on having to constantly find and use a new one. I typically leave a little bit in the dropper, but not too full or else it’s difficult to get out.

2 Likes

@chris_barfield which one do you think does a better job at keeping the build up of gunk in reservoir and bubbler in check? Think I’m going to try SLF 100 first.

Awesome!! Thanks for the info @chris_barfield! Definitely going to add one of them to my grow.

What do you think of Cannazyme? I read that it does a better job at cleaning up the roots, but not so much at keeping shit clean.

CANNAZYM | The best Enzymes for your Plants | CANNA Gardening USA

2 Likes

I love canna products it’s def good for sure is go with it for sure !!

1 Like

Put my flora flex pots and lids in the dishwasher today and they came out good and clean like new! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Sweet I thought about doing that but was scared the heat would blend them

1 Like

So here’s a new one for you all. Woke up twice in the middle of the night to the sound of my FloraFlex floral sprayer turned on. Going to send FF an email about this, I have a feeling the actuator for the trigger is going bad.

2 Likes

I figured if they could withstand the heat from all the lights they would be fine!

1 Like

They need to go back to the drawing board on this one because mine had to be replaced because it wouldn’t even take the power plug and $60 is no small change for anything to be going wrong when they haven’t been on the market a good month or so.

1 Like

I sent them an email with details on what happened. Hopefully they respond this weekend.

The design is kinda meh, the trigger is in a terrible location. Whenever I go to pick it up I manage to turn it on until I had to train myself not to pick it up that way.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip love it

1 Like

Wow that’s just crazy

Right before Lights off … day 5 of flower … pheno hunting marshmallow og by wyeast farms and strawberry guava by bloom co

9 Likes

Looks like a whole darn field! Harvest day must be crazy!
Looks outstanding!

3 Likes

Looking great!! :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll be chopping a few plants that just didn’t make the canopy I got no time for slow growers

3 Likes