Everything Flora Flex

that does not look like high quality materials for electrical. :frowning:

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay in reply… I disconnected from the internet for the day…

Sounds like you figured it out :+1:t2: Mine is fine just call them they will send you a new one

@Bplatinum9

This weekend I completed all my feed and drain plumbing… I may change my drain plumbing a bit not sure yet… but next on the list is get all my trol master setup correctly… (I would say I’m 50% complete)

2 Likes

I’m still running slow on the sanitation and I still haven’t started to root yet. So I would say I’m still with you!

1 Like

I have some upgrades coming, I went ahead and bought a 2’ x 4’ x 7’ Gorilla tent. The one I have is only 5 feet tall, definitely not enough room for growing. Also purchased a new light, after comparing several different models I went with the HLG 300L Rspec.

Also ordered the parts for the drainage for my new pot trays, super psyched to get everything set up.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m just hope I’m not missing anymore parts… Every time I have to order a needed trol master control it’s like a 7 day delay… I do think I have everything I need now

2 Likes

I hope so too! This is why I said I wasnt ready for the big guns yet!

2 Likes

Getting close now

Still want to clean up the wiring more but I’m ready to test some controls now

6 Likes

Whats this that your lines are hooked up too?

3 Likes

This is my pumping box

https://www.amazon.ca/Amarine-made-Marine-Shower-Drain-System/dp/B00NCLNNQM/ref=pd_nav_hcs_rp_2/137-6633874-5790067?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00NCLNNQM&pd_rd_r=b31196a4-a9aa-4bef-9a4b-949f056c41a2&pd_rd_w=wC3HO&pd_rd_wg=zbc7o&pf_rd_p=a97c47c8-f442-4c83-a61c-4ac7213612ae&pf_rd_r=0SVBC4RY8SNWM10TWK3T&psc=1&refRID=0SVBC4RY8SNWM10TWK3T

As it is now it pumps the leach out of the tent into a 5 gallon pail… My plan as of now is to leave it this way for a bit to confirm it works they way I want it to. Need step if this works the way I want it I’m going to pump it to a drain.

2 Likes

If you have house plants you could run the runoff to them using a FloraFlex dripper :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

True but they are to far away

2 Likes

Talked to flora flex today and for anyone who suffered a blockage due to the white ring inside the bubbler like this…

I was told to open up the closed lines like this and run direct to each side of the pot without the barbed T. (which I will be doing on my next grow soon).

Also if you have a defective 1lb flora sprayer they are replacing them due to engineering problems.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info…

I still never figured out why 100% my bubbler had bloackage everytime I opened it didn’t see anything wrong…

Me either! Working with Shawn at flora flex to see if we can figure it out!
Just started my clones today! Making the small adjustments this weekend on my tent so I can finish sanitizing.

1 Like

Keep me posted if you find anything out on the bubbler if you don’t mind

If everything goes as planned I’ll be dropping water on the seeds this weekend

Control are all working now.

Next to test is my new watering system. Not really anticipating any issues in this area

1 Like

I will definitely keep you posted on any findings, are you still gonna run yours without the white circle in the bubbler?

Maybe by the time you hone your system in I will be ready to try some of the products.
I figure by the end of your germination I will have sprouted some roots to start planting!

1 Like

I was planning on running without the white circle for now. That is true you will be at least 3 weeks ahead of me with clones (with plant size)… In my new tent setup I gained about 2 feet by dropping the flood floor lower and new tent is 1 foot taller… We will see how the plants look at the time but I may also veg a couple weeks longer this time… Really not sure 100% yet… Still need to pick out my seeds…

1 Like

I’m going to veg longer myself, thinking about just rooting and starting from the begining of veg, because my clones aren’t tall.

I do however wish to have something done by x-mas if at all possible.
My kids (son/ paranoid schizophrenic & daughter/ anxiety) go through a harvest like a freight train. Id have to buy a bigger tent if I ever partook.
Hey what brand tent did you switch too? Because I’m never gonna use the extension I got for my gorilla grow tent, my ceiling isn’t high enough.

6 Likes