Everything Flora Flex

Not sure how much those supply hoses cost but pvc will be way less expensive I think and can connect them easier instead of a bunch of singles hoses to map out… And Dripdepot. com has all the fittings you need, hose and pipe thread and pvc adapters. Just offering alternative possibilities.

Can’t wait to see what you rig up.

2 Likes

After seeing pics of what @Bplatinum9 had to deal with, I think these are much better suited for my small 2 x 4 tent.

3 Likes

I’m excited to see how it works out for you please keep us posted I always like new ideas and things

3 Likes

I know right!
I have revised my tray by adding red tubs much easier to just pour water out than to have to worry about the drain.
I’m looking forward to seeing what you decide on, maybe can implement the idea to help my situation if it goes good for you!
For now I’m good with emptying the tub because I have absolutely no drains or sinks in my basement to run a hose to anyway.

4 Likes

I think the only other change I will be making for my next grow besides adding the red tubs for drainage issues will be…

1. to remove the hose from my tray to add a measuring bucket underneath incase of overflow.
  2. Replacing used feeding lines to cut down on bacteria.
  3. Using full tilt and foliar spray.
    Not real sure how I want to upgrade so I’m gonna take my time.
    Any suggestions for changes I’m open.
    Also how are you all sanitizing or cleaning flora flex pots, bubblers/quick connects between grows?
2 Likes

I soaked all my pots and bubbler in bleach (diluted) for the afternoon outside in buckets. Then hosed off and let dry in the sun

I’m reusing all my lines going to run vinegar and peroxide mix threw the system… Then fresh water to clean out

2 Likes

@Mpower11, @chris_barfield
Question: I just received the flora flex sprayer and ive had trouble getting the charging plug in the port, anyone else experience this?
Also the directions tell you the charging light should glow red until fully charged when it turns blue.
My light doesn’t glow any color when plugged in until I press the nozzle, then it turns blue with or without it being plugged in.
I think I got a bad one, anyone have one to compare with incase its a simple mistake?

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 Mine was slightly misaligned, I had to wiggle it around a little bit to get it to seat properly.

Here’s a pic of mine? You can see it wasn’t aligned.

2 Likes

If it’s not turning red or blue when plugged in then the charging plug probably isn’t all the way in. It does sound like you may have received a dud.

1 Like

Great! Thanks for the response! Very helpful! I’m gonna try again then contact flora flex.

From what I’ve heard the best way to get in touch with them quickly is through Instagram. I sent them an email a couple weeks ago and they replied within 36 hours.

2 Likes

I can’t get the plug in all the way!

2 Likes

It’s hard to see, but it looks like the part that inserts into the middle part of the plug is bent which is preventing it from being able to be inserted all the way.

@Bplatinum9 here’s what I’m talking about, pic is a little blurry.

2 Likes

Slightly better pic.

1 Like

Mine just looks all wrong.

1 Like

Part of the prong that goes into the charging plug looks broken. FloraFlex should replace it for you. While you’re at it, you may want to let them know that the female plug inside the sprayer is not lined up. I’m going to do the same.

2 Likes

Make sure your inserting the micro usb correctly. I’ve had issues with other things and that was what I was doing wrong. The top is slightly tapered like a trapezoid.

1 Like

The tapered part is at the bottom of these, lol that was the first thing I double checked when I couldn’t get the plug to go all the way in. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

It almost looks like the right side of the plug was filed/ground down to make it fit. Regardless, definitely a manufactures defect.

1 Like