Everything Flora Flex

Meaning up it to a 20 amp circuit?

2 Likes

I mean thatS the way I read it lol

1 Like

Most home Hydro plugs are connected to a 15 amp breaker or possibly 20 amp breaker

And a lot of times many Hydro plugs across your home or connected to the same circuit meaning the same 15 amp breaker

So what that means is you can only plug-in like 13 Amps worth of equipment on one breaker

If you go over the amps it’ll trip the breaker and shut down your whole grow.

A normal tent set up will not trip a breaker but if you start adding in a lot of toys like water chillers high powered lights fans exhaust fans circulating fans water pumps Bilage pumps etc. etc.

It could happen

2 Likes

Well shit… haha

1 Like

How the f do you explain to an electrician that you want 2 separate circuits solely for a closet in your home office in an area that laws are not favorable? :joy:

1 Like

Split the house in half circuit wise but honestly you won’t have to worry about it with a tent like that lmao

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, the lights already dim with the grobo when the chiller kicks on :grimacing:

1 Like

I think the only thing I don’t run is a water chiller in my setup and I have veg tent and flower tent fully equipped running at the same time on the same circuit

1 Like

Only the lights on that circuit obviously

1 Like

The chiller is like running a refrigerator

1 Like

@Mpower11 I would like to have an electrician do whatever necessary to be sure that I have more than enough amperage for my set up. What would you recommend I have them do specifically? Even though it’s only a 2x4, my setup is mighty. I want to have the work done before I set up the tent obviously.

1 Like

Your only pulling 300 watts from the wall with that light even though it produces enough power to resemble a 600 watt … and your exhaust fans aren’t going to take up that much power at all … your pumps won’t be on all at the same time … so hiring an electrician is worth it if you are going to go bigger in the future … but your def not going to overload your system at all

2 Likes

It’s the chiller that pulls the most

1 Like

You could also look up the amps on the websites and add them up to how close you get to 15 but it’s to
My understanding that you have to have that power running continuously for it to be a an issue … I run 1000 watts plus my fans plus my ac and humidifier plus the sump pumps hydro x etc all in two outlets and I’m golden … counting my amps and I’m close but again nothing runs at the sametime so it’s not a sudden 13 amp event

3 Likes

Still not going to pull enough amps alone to force an overload though … plus you might not even need to run the chiller at all depending on how well you keep the area cooled … or you can mix less so that your not keeping a lot of water in the res for a long time

3 Likes

Is this what everyone is running foe medium? They are sold out currently :expressionless:

2 Likes

Just grab some canna coco and fill it … it’s better coco … that’s what I do and canna comes in the 8 inch squares as well

3 Likes

- - -

@Bplatinum9,

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

- - -

• (ACallOutToAllTheSmartGrowers): :brain:

@Mpower11, @chris_barfield, @vegetato, @JBizzle,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/math-time/6883?u=silvergrobo

[ Math Time ]:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/math-time/6883/2?u=silvergrobo

2 Likes

In the future you can ask the electrician to add a breaker to your main electrical box , tell him to run a line from it to whrre your setup will be located and make sure its a 15 or 20 amp breaker. That should give you all the added power you need to run anything from your tent because you already have one line and the second line he runs will be just for the tent and not used for anything else in the house.
You can always hook up everything and test the outlets to see how much it will hold steady.
Keep in mind if your not the owner you will need permission

I had that same feeling putting mine together.
Just remember that it can be simple or as complex as you want because there are so many ways to put flora flex together.
I got tons of ideas from following flora flex on instagram.
Really all there is if you wanna start out simple is to connect the black tubbing that comes in the kit to the feeder and other end to the pump your putting in the reservoir, other than that there is just the green lines from the feeder to the plant.

3 Likes

I do own my home and I am going to do so prior to set up, that’s what I had in mind, thank you for confirming!

1 Like