Everything Flora Flex

Why did you go B spec instead of R? B is sold out btw.

Also I opted to go for one 2x4 tent instead of two 2x2.5s. Figure I keep it simple upon entry into the tent world.

I have a mammoth 8 bar that I flower under and b spec is better during veg growth the r spec is still veg and flower but since I run a dedicated veg tent figured b spec but I flower under the mammoth …

1 Like

Copy that :facepunch:

Looking to go with the pot pro system, should I go 6” or 8” for two plants in 2x4 tent? Also, are they sold out of coco?

I love my 2x4 tent :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I got the 8" pots for my 2x4 I think they are the perfect fit if your growing two large plants.

1 Like

If your only doing 2 plants I would do 8"

have you called your local stores? Some stores around me carry Flora Flex products and I know they have stock

1 Like

If two plants go 8 inch but the six inch is good too

1 Like

Would you still use two pots or go to three using the 6" pros?

1 Like

I fit 16 six inch pots in a 4x4

But you dont leave them in full term right?
Incase @SWSVIC only has one tent.
You guys have rotation tents.

You could leave them in full term but you would have a short veg time. (finish small plants)

Personally I would do less plants

1 Like

I’m going with the 8” thanks y’all. :facepunch:

2 Likes

B, did you buy a kit or piece your system together separately?

1 Like

I bought a kit and a few extas.

Order details

Product Total
QUICK DISCONNECT PIPE SYSTEM × 1
3 Likes

Will take my time putting it together, it’s moderately overwhelming haha.

1 Like

Don’t forget you need a carbon filter and fan for your tent…

I went with 6’ Inch fan and filter but with a 2 by 4 a 4 inch fan and filter will be fine… (I think bigger)

One more tip to start thinking about is how many circuits do you have? when you add the all toys high power lights / water chiller etc… You can load up a 15 amp circuit pretty easy… So before you buy all gear all up your amp’s :+1:

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on that a bit? I have 2 outlets in which I‘ll plug in 1 surge protector strip each, both are on the same circuit.

1 Like

He saying saying your outlets from 15 amps to higher … to accommodate for more power running through the outlets…

2 Likes