Everything Flora Flex

You were absolutely right about the disk, I checked my lines and they were still struggling, looked inside at the disk and it was accumulating gunk again, I removed the disk and the water happily dispersed.
I figure if I run my next grow without the disk it will be a huge difference.
I also noticed that nine weeks maybe way too long to keep THC levels at the highest or it could have just been the strain or stress.
Let me know how your crop faired in that area, at this point grobo quality is better than tent grows, the jury is still out.

1 Like

The time goes buy strain … something happened that we have to figure out in your grow but either way you made it pretty good first run

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to start checking the strain time before pairing for tent grows.

2 Likes

Started to flush today I will post a fill update soon.

My strains were 8 to 9 weeks 4 plants

1 plant 9 to 10 weeks

Per the breeder

2 Likes

Overall I was very happy with my tent grow no it wasn’t my biggest yield that I’ve ever done but quality looks nice

Few observations that I had The two plants on the left side of the tent front one lemon snow cone back one strawberry gelato. Bud is is a lot bigger than the other 3 plants. One thing different is I had the bag of exhale under them (co2 bag) is it the CO2 that made them bigger or just a coincidence? Or just the genetics not really sure at this moment.

Now the front 2 plants are lemon snow (left and right side)

One started to turn yellow about 10 days ago The rest of the tent had no issues with yellowing on the other four plants all the environment and water and fertilizer all the same so all I can say is genetic must be why that one plant must not been able to take bit of stress like the other seeds?

Lemon snow cone on the right side

Lemon snowcone on the left side

Strawberry gelato

Blackberry Dream back of tent right side

Harlequin (cbd) in the middle of the 4 plants very small plant and small buds

Definitely learned a lot definitely made a few errors on the way I’m excited to start the next grow

PS If you remember I have Lemon Snow Cone #2 outside I will take a picture looks kind of cool but I’m not sure when it’s going to bud it’s growing so slow…lol

13 Likes

Here is Lemon Snow Cone #2

Not sure when it’s going to start to bud but it’s having the time of its life outside. Lol

Needs a haircut again (one day this week)

10 Likes

Very nice tent grow you should be proud!!!

3 Likes

Thanks you did a great job yourself it’s been a nice adventure for sure… Just thinking out loud if my memory is right your lights are off during the day and on at night (I’m thinking that is because your hydro is cheaper at night) if I’m correct on this… I thought about doing this also but at the end of the day I decided to keep my lights on during the day because I wanted to be able to watch the grow and confirm no problems.

Also what I do is this

You see the drip in the measuring cup. This tells me how much water I’m using plus it’s a cheap alarm if you have a pump fail etc… You will know you have a problem before your plant tells you

Just a idea for the future…

4 Likes

I timed my lights to match the off peak hours of the electric company so I’m not running them when electricity is the highest point of the day.
Peak hours are from 2pm - 6pm so I never run lights in those hours.
Like you I thought about the drip under the tray and wish I had of stuck with the idea but had no idea how much water at once I would have to dipose of because of being new to tent grow.
I did however decide at the end to use these beverage tubs for flush because it was a lot easier to dispose of water daily instead of trying to get it out of the large tray, ijust have to buy another one for my second plant.
Where did you find your red bucket?

2 Likes

Haha… The laundry room!!

When I did my big flush I pumped my water like 40 feet away… I have a lot of stuff on order / ready to install for the next round… (idea’s keep coming to me to make this even easier)

What I wanted you to see was the white measuring cup on the flood floor… You understand what I mean

2 Likes

It sure has been an absolute pleasure growing with you!!! :100::pray::eyes::seedling::medal_sports::rainbow:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!!! Cheers :+1: :+1: :+1: You see what I edited above (this was it below)

What I wanted you to see was the white measuring cup on the flood floor… You understand what I mean

1 Like

Do you keep the fans and air filter running during Dry stage with lights out?
Cutting her down today.

1 Like

I just hang my branches in my room (try to get Humidly to 50% and temp around 70)

I don’t have fans blowing on the buds.

I do run my carbon filter in the room to kill smell (but not blowing on the buds)

Question when do you plan to start your next grow?

1 Like

I’m gonna need a couple days to clean up the mess, also not sure what changes I’ll make now that I’m using the red beverage tubs.
I should be ready to go once the dry stage is complete in ten days.

This is just the one plant ( super critical CBD )

6 Likes

Just my drying/curing process, as reference. I use this at my job at a commercial level and at home for personal and find good success.

I like to make sure there’s plenty of indirect circulation and fresh cool air being pumped into the area where the buds are drying. (Not direct)
Temps right around 66-72 as a range, 70 is right on the money.
I personally have found decent success with a few different humidity ranges but 50% is the max I like to keep it For the first 1-5 +/- days. I try and maintain a 45-50% humidity allowing a slow even dry.
The last day or two of drying I’ll drop the humidity 38-42% depending on what level of crispness I want.
I like to cure mine in stainless steel C-Vaults to minimize light pollution and maintain about 50-55% humidity inside those jars for about 10 days.

My first run with floraflex nutrients is at day 7 so I’ll try and keep you guys updated as I go.

Great looking fruits from both of your grows so I’m excited.

5 Likes

Very helpful thanks for sharing! :pray::eyes::seedling:

1 Like

For me must have upgrade @chris_barfield not sure if you have this but if your growing Multiple different strains like you do this is a game charger this little valve is definitely a must have. Let’s you adjust water per line.

No More overwatering little plants to make the bigger ones satisfied

4 Likes

Very helpful information to have thank you? :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

That’s a cool idea I might use that I’m waiting for this run to install these solenoid valves on the pvc … one week away ugh

3 Likes