Everything Flora Flex

I thought you would like that I just tested them out for 2 watering love them so far

I got a couple for my upcoming project :+1:

5 Likes

Sick brother :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Damnnn , Marky Mark. I’m hella jelly bro. That’s the the full kit. That will absolutely transform everything you do. Is that a new tent, light, everything?! Can’t wait to see this setup

4 Likes

I’m super pumped to get it setup!! I can’t wait!!

3 Likes

Yes all new setup

The other tent is staying the same for now.

2 Likes

Love it!!! Keep us posted!!! :eyes::seedling::pray:

2 Likes

Ive been looking at this one… (Aqua - x)
I wish someone would make one that you can input all your products and when ec, ph, etc… Needs adjusted it tells you which of those products to use and how much.

4 Likes

I’m not quite sure how technical of a answer you’re looking for but a fast answer is the aquax is there watering system controls and monitors and a Hydro X is there a environmental controls module. That is the next thing I may add one day. But doesn’t adjust anything just monitors and Alarms when out of range, will run your water times / tell you how wet your media is also (if you get all the options)

2 Likes

Glad to see you took my advice and grabbed the trolmaster you won’t be disappointed

2 Likes

Are you using CO2 also?

1 Like

@chris_barfield just need to find the time to get it setup now…

I’m not using Co2 for the current grow but next grow yes I will be using it

2 Likes

It’s easy very simple hardest per us hiding the wires

2 Likes

Ya so far it seems easy to setup… Looks like I need / missed getting ECS-2 (The ECS-2 cable set is designed to connect Hydro-X to most LED drivers with a pigtail wiring.)

Sounds like if I’m lucky I will have it end of this week… I’m sure something is going to popup I’m missing also. Was hoping to have it all setup this week but it’s not looking promising at this moment.

2 Likes

Would like to mimic this setup if you don’t mind posting a product list (Once all is in place and perfected) it would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

I can do that forsure but I’m thinking before I get most of the bugs out I’m going to be close to 4 weeks away (hoping sooner)

If you need a temp list for trolmaster this is what I came up with

1 HCS-1 - Hydro X environment controller

2 DST-1 - Temperature modules

2 DSH-1 - Humidity modules

2 ESC-1 - RJ 12 cables (make cables longer)

1 MBS-S8 - C02 Sensor

1 DSC-1 - C02 Module

1 LMA-14 - Adapter for my light yours could be different

Part 2 of project (not sure when)

1 MBS-Par - Par sensor (future plans it’s not cheap)

1 NFS-1 - Aqua x irrigation controller

1 AMP-2 - Sensor board

1 PPH-1 - PH Sensor

2 DSP-1 - Program device sensor (timer)

4 Wcs-1 Water Content Sensor (tells you how wet your media is)

Not planning on EC / PPm sensor at this time

1 Like

Here’s the just of it most of my setup is hidden and tucked away but that’s my controller and the two boxes is what is uses to control devices plugged into it…

I also have it controlling my lights automatically with the quantum sensor hooked up to lma 14 … I too needed an ec 2 for my hlg …

When lights on I can post how the quantum sensor is setup

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of the app with my flower room lights off and ready turn on in a few minutes

4 Likes

For EC/PPM I assume you’re using a hand held device?

2 Likes

Got my veg tent rocking

My milk and cookies I’m taking down Wednesday! Under mammoth 8 bar light

7 Likes

What I use

1 Like