Everything Flora Flex

1 Like

The other pump isn’t submersible either which pretty much disqualifies itself. So there we go. At that everbuilt as 2.3 amps and 30 head feet of pressure. For only like 16 feet of tubing I think that’s plenty.

1 Like

Sneak peek of upcoming photo shoot!!

8 Likes

Coloring up nice! Looking super :fire:

2 Likes

it’s crazy to me how I post my first floraflex purchase and how many people it inspired to buy their products this thread is insane !! And humbling … thanks for y’all trusting my knowledge to a certain degree

6 Likes

We love your posts bro. Keep sharing the knowledge so you can retire to smoke lol

4 Likes

Ima drop a bomb though flying skull nutrients are the truth :shushing_face::wink: def be what I move to when I’m done with the flora nutrients … if anyone is facing any bug or.
Mildew issues or want to practice preventative care NUKEM is the truth ! A lot of the big breeders and cultivators use them

5 Likes

I got my qualified cannabis worker card as my industry doesnt exist anymore for the near future.

3 Likes

Really appreciate your help on the way!! Your a Rock Star!!!

1 Like

Today I went to the tent to check ou how the flush was coming along.
I changed the bubbler to black to get more out of the flush.
I also found out that my plants were not getting any water because my quick disconnect pipe was clogged with some type of brown stuff.
I cleaned the inside where the bubbler goes with water /vinegar and couldn’t get the hose to my white widow to come on so I switched out some hoses for now to finish flushing but the white widow is so dry I doubt it will flush.
At Least now I know why it dried out, such a serious learning experience.
Has anyone ever smoked a plant that didnt flush?

1 Like

You know what close to the same thing happened to me on the weekend… I wasn’t getting correct flow from some of the lines. I cleaned my bubbler worked for a couple min’s then the problem came back… I removed the disk completely for now… Flow is very fast now and working… I didn’t post this because I wanted to figure out the problem first before I said anything (Still not sure what is wrong when the disk is in) everything looks clean

I think if you continue to flush that plant you will be fine… It isn’t dead is it?

Yes I have smoked a plant that wasn’t flushed end of the day the high was 100% fine… I found it didn’t burn as well as it should / was a little harsh on the lungs

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing!!! I’m sorry about your plant but happy to hear this is not just a me thing!
I think I’m going to start cleaning the quick connect and bubbler each time I do a water change.
I am however going to start with new lines next grow because I started late with the SLF-100 so it may have a couple clogged areas.
My plant is so dried out it may be dead but I’m going to try to flush for a couple days anyway.
I’ll get some pics up tomorrow, it looks dead.
Thanks again for sharing it really helps discover, decide, and reconfigure!

3 Likes

Thanks again @chris_barfield you have been really helpful on my thread and I hope everyone who follows my everything flora flex thread also follows @chris_barfield thread ( 9 different strain grow with flora flex setup).

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your girl… That sucks so bad :frowning:

Question has anyone every tried the product called " Final Flush " if so what is your thoughts

Ive never heard of final flush, I have used flawless finish and using clearex now for tent.

1 Like

So inside the tent my white widow seems to keep getting dryer by the day so I’m pulling it out.

This is what it looks like in the tent…

This is what it looked like when I took it outside the tent…

6 Likes

Take a microscope and check for mites mites sometimes give them appearance of deficiency but it’s bugs maybe

2 Likes

No bugs just didnt get any water for who knows how long!

2 Likes

I’m going to do an experiment when I get all the parts for my tent. I’m going to see what, if any, difference there is between the 8" FloraFlex pot and cap and the 3.3 gallon Air-Pot with a FloraFlex circular matrix.

Going to be using Cyco Coco Pearl mix in both pots. Not sure if I am going to grow the same strain in both pots yet. I am thinking for control purposes it may be easiest to grow auto’s in them this round.

Only things I am waiting on are the 8" pots/caps and the grow tray. I have a feeling that for simplicity and footprint sake the FloraFlex pots are going to be my final choice.

3 Likes

I was considering such an experiment myself. Interested in the results. My theory is that your air pots, as long as the same size roughly, will need root zone saturated more often due to quicker dry down period, butI’m excited to see what you come up with.

I actually decided to go with HydroFarms 7x7x9 inch pots and the flora flex potpros fit nicely right on top and the HydroFarm pots have little holes on the rim to aid in tie downs which I thought was cool.

Keep us posted

2 Likes