Everything Flora Flex

No it’s only going out to
People who
Ordered nutrients or the sprayer I believe

2 Likes

I ordered nutes but not a sprayer.
What can you guys tell me about them, just been interested and waiting for them to come out!

1 Like

Chris is correct but I was told it will be forsale next week.

If you ordered nutes then you should get a free sample of Full Tilt call them they will review there records and let you know if your getting some

@chris_barfield here is the update feed chart for spray and nutes

3 Likes

Def different feeding for sure

2 Likes

Is there some info on what they do?

Foliar spray is feeding your plant threw it’s leafs not it roots… There is a Veg and Boom spray but our plants are to far along to spray (don’t want to spray the buds)

Normally its only applied 1 day per week.

It can help recover the plant quickly if it’s having deficiencies also I like do use it on my clones since they can’t get any nutrients through the roots it’s a good way to deliver them feed

Full Tilt is like Big Bud… Humm week 7 they say to use only Full tilt per there feed chart

1 Like

Sounds like I’ll be using the full tilt a lot.

1 Like

I guess I should say this I believe it will be like Big Bud (I don’t know what it’s made up of at this time)

1 Like

I would say more like overdrive.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris I appreciate the info. Just trying to nail it down to something that will not gunk up pH & ec probes also air stone.

The first 4 (and 9th and 10th) ingredients on the recharge ingredient list are mycos, btw, this was why I used great white when making my own version of recharge. Though it only has a small portion of the types of mycos that are in great white.

It probably actually has more mycos than it does bacteria if their labeling follows the usual practice of listing ingredients from most to least (which it seems to judging by the %s at the bottom).

I noticed that when making my own version of recharge using great white + rescue roots. Also noticed that 1/10th of what it says to use in soil is more than plenty in hydro – it mostly only affects the cocopod area anyways.

4 Likes

Here is the girls before bedtime tonight…lol

11 Likes

Looking good! :eyes::seedling::medal_sports:

5 Likes

How many of you really change & clean your entire reservoir every week?

I just did a manual drain and fill in the tent and it is so much work for an old bag like myself.
I haven’t exactly been doing these every week, like when I first started I filled the entire twenty gallon reservoir and waited for the water to go down which took weeks.
I’m learning to only do five or two & a half gallons at a time now makes it easier to change the reservoir.
On my next grow I will be changing once a week to see if it helps with the ph.
Learning when nutes sit too long they get stronger and sometimes unbalances the water if your not adding plain water in between to keep ph regulated.
So how many of you change the reservoir by the week or biweekly etc…

1 Like

Are you doing drain to waste or recirculating? @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Good to know

1 Like

What I been doing is make enough nutes for what I feel will last a week. So I make them every 6 to 8 days. When the tank is just about out I make fresh nutes (less than 1 gallon left) with my tall round tank it’s nice let’s you pump close to all it out. Then about every 3 weeks I would shop vac the little bit nutes out and wipe the sides and bottom out (quick clean).

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 is to my understanding Drain to Waste but doesn’t leach much from what I understand because of a drain setup problem or hookup problem

1 Like

Drain to waist.

1 Like

Sounds much easier than my set up!
I wish I hadn’t of spent $300 on the botanicare reservoir and top.
Seems I’m gonna be making adjustments each grow.

1 Like