Everything Flora Flex

I think we never stop making adjustments

1 Like

Tell me about I just grabbed some rubber grommets and drilled holes in the side of my res so I can run the circulating pump outside of the res lol

1 Like

Does recirculating make your reservoir really dirty?

1 Like

This new delivery leads me to a question should I finish the current grow with my currect feed schedule that I’ve been using or should I change it up and follow their feed guide with their new full tilt?

Any thoughts anyone @chris_barfield

3 Likes

One reason why I would finish up the current grow before starting the new nutrients and feed schedule is to compare the difference between the two.
It would be interesting to know which one you prefer when its all said and done.

4 Likes

I thought about the same thing… Really there is only like 2 to 3 weeks left but on the flipped side of the coin Week 5 to 7 is when its most used… Week 7 that all you use no B1 or B2 per the feed guide… So it’s kind of perfect timing to start it if I wanted to

1 Like

I agree I wouldn’t start yet to have some kind of baseline I know each flower is different but get some type of idea

2 Likes

I would wait and finish, but that’s me. Don’t want to potentially shock your plant.

1 Like

Just popped these

8 Likes

I have come to the conclusion that I can’t find a way to get Slf-100 in Canada shipped for a fair price.

Have you heard of grozyme? I’m being told it’s very close to Slf-100

1 Like

Hygrozyme is good or you can use sensizym from advance

3 Likes

Thanks

Are you gonna flush at eight or nine weeks?

1 Like

The way it looks now I think I’m going to flush start to flush week 8 and harvest sometime in week 9

I looked but the strain I grow and most of the strains I’m growing the breeder recommends 8 to 9 weeks.

I still have a lot of white hairs. I haven’t pulled out the microscope yet.

What are you thinking? I believe your around 1 week ahead of me.

I’m thinking the same, gonna flush the end of week eight and dry until week ten, cure till oct.

1 Like

For my next grow I’m thinking about taking my tent to the next level and adding Co2.

Anyone have any tips / pro’s / cons?

I’m starting my research on the topic now

Thinking about using Hydro-X Environmental Control System to run it and the fans

1 Like

I run the hydro x trolmaster and I’m in love with it you can control everything from pumps to co2 to environment all from your phone … def legit I have one … and adding co2 will help for sure if you get the hydrox it controls all that as well …

2 Likes

Took this package long enough gosh

6 Likes

Have you tried Co2 yet?

Also I see you got more pots… How did you like using the smaller pots or still to early to say?

2 Likes

The few that I kept in the 4 inch did well I’m running the six inch pots next to see what happens

2 Likes