Everything Flora Flex

Thanks

FloraFlex just released "full throttle " I don’t have yet but plan on trying it… I’m thinking it should be a great match with there nutes

1 Like

Reading through this thread, @Bplatinum9 and @chris_barfield gave me an idea for a better way to grow in my Niwa. I am thinking about adding a square matrix, pad, and round circulator for my next grow in the unit. The rockwool is thick enough for the circulator spikes. I can’t believe that I didn’t think about this sooner! Anywho, I started a new thread about my idea, so I will stop rambling!

Sorry @Mpower11 forgot about your contribution to my quest.

4 Likes

One thing I forgot to mention Floraflex rep told me that any one that placed an order for their nutes from February of this year till today is going to receive a free bag of full throttle very soon. Maybe look into it

3 Likes

Yea if you order a sprayer as well

1 Like

Please tag me when you start your thread/grow.
I would love to see this idea come to life!

1 Like

I will definitely tag you. I may forgo the Niwa and get a tent set up. I do want to see if I can get it set up in the Niwa and try a regular fem instead of an auto.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

How many more weeks do you predict flower will take for your grow?
I’m at five weeks and I’m thinking it may take another three to four weeks.
My white widow seems a lot more dryer/brittlle than the supercriticle CBD.
Buds are a nice size but I’d like to work on making them bigger next grow, don’t know how yet but I’m gonna find a way.

11 Likes

I figured I should be ready to harvest around Aug 9th give or take a few days (Based on 8 to 9 week flower). Besides 1 plant I grew (Blackberry Dream) they says take 9 to 10 weeks so maybe Aug 16th for that plant only.

Your buds size from the picture looks nice and big… From your picture I believe they are a lot better than mine

I will take some pictures tonight when I get home and show you

For size I’m going to add Foliar Spray and full tilt with the next grow. Try it out see how it goes should have them next week

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 here is a updated view

I got a bit of nute burn. I knew better but what can you do…

4 Likes

Looks good! Arent you like a week behind me anyway? So your buds may thicken soon!
Plus my two have a lot more open space, yours seem closer together and I took most the leaves off for maximum light penetration.
These are the only differences I can come up with other than you use more water than I do for overflow and different lights.
You still using just the flora flex nuts a bit of cal mag and a spot of ph up?

I started to switch to flower on June 7th 64 days later Is Aug 9th. What day did you switch again I forget?

For nutes I’m using

B1
B2
CALiMAGic
FloraNectar (sugarcane) sweeter
Diamond Nectar ( Humic Acids)
KoolBloom (like big bud)
enzymes komplete (Remove salt)
Ph down (phosphoric acid)

Normal don’t have a need for ph up

2 Likes

I started flower June 2nd.
Wow so your using a lot of stuff that I’m not.
My line up…
Cal-mag
B1
B2
Ph up
@chris_barfield, always told me to kiss (keep it simple stupid) so I decided to really see what the flora flex nutrients could do on its own the first grow and just build from there or leave well enough alone.

4 Likes

And I agree that simple is better sometimes.

The only recommendation I would give you is that I think you need is something to break down your salts

Chris uses Slf-100

None of my local stores carry it I attempted to buy it in online but the cost of the shipping was crazy on every site I seen that’s why I’m using Enzymes Komplete right now

If anyone know where I can buy Slf-100 at a fair price in Canada let me know :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry about the shipping! I can get it here for $32 free shipping.
I can give you the name of the companies to see if they would be interested in cutting you some kinda deal If you like.
Cult hydro & Grow Green MI are both $32 free shipping here.

2 Likes

Try hygrozyme it’s just as good…

4 Likes

Sure I will try them. I googled Cult hydro & Grow Green but I didn’t see a web site for them. Are they online?

1 Like

Thanks I will look into this product also

1 Like

Now that grow was that good right … now dial in the feeding try a silica and your tent will look like mine … I have posted my tent yet cuz I redesigned my watering system to half pvc and half tubing and increases my pump to 1/4 horsepower sump pump going to 3/4 pvc/tubing …

I also had defected ph pen that I couldn’t tell due to strong genetics absorbing the stress without showing it … so I’m tiered flower with a phosphorous issue which had my plants a dark purple …

They are coming out if but my yield will suffer … so to cheer myself up I bought packs lol …

Just grabbed the bloom original strawberry gauva (strawnana x papaya), macburgers, cherry burger, top dawg sour diesel bx3 abd some other stuff I can’t remember lol

4 Likes

So when I googled cult hydro it says they are permanantly closed which is weird because their still selling on amazon.

Grow green MI is open though.

https://growgreenmi.com/

2 Likes