Everything Flora Flex

@chris_barfield have you heard/tied the Flora Flex new product “Full Tilt” which is there ripener/booster.

1 Like

Yea waiting on them to send it to me but I dunno I’m a little skeptical but I don’t really foliar so

1 Like

Hey @Brotherbuddah I have cloned before but never in flower stage which is why I was asking @chris_barfield to clarify what he meant being that I was already in flower stage.
I know that cloning in flower is often done but I try to hear everyone out because there are always different ways to do things.
I love clonex, I have a humidity dome also. If you do tin mind me asking what have you encountered cloning during flower stage?

Yep! I have actually cloned before, several times just not during flower stage.

1 Like

I flipped my lights to 12/12 Sunday night.

I’m kind of sad I planted 3 Reg seeds in hope of getting 1 male

Looks like I’m ending up with

1 dwarf plant outside now
2 female plants

Here is a close up of the 2 plants looks like the start of 2 females? Would you all agree?

Plant 1

Plant 2

Overview shot

9 Likes

Looks that way as of now…

How do you reach the back plants?

2 Likes

I’m so glad I found this forum/thread, I just bought the flora flex 6 pots 8” and I was so lost with where to even begin… I assumed some type of manual was going to come with it lol

Anyway thanks for all the past info ! Now I kinda the gist of setting this thing up.

Thanks all !

I’ll be back with questions I’m sure !

5 Likes

@Fairdinkum16 welcome!!!

@Bplatinum9 from the sides picture explains better than words

10 Likes

Wow! Ok! So convenient! Very nice!
Any ideas on drying or do you have a seperate tent?

1 Like

Welcome aboard! @Fairdinkum16
I started this thread feeling the same way you did and needing a bit of help from my fellow allgrowers!
We will do our best to answer any questions you have!
I try to post every issue I have so the next person can learn from what I know and don’t know.
I rely heavily on my allgrowers family and every perspective is valuable because there are lots of ways to do things.
So please don’t hesitate to add your two cents here.

4 Likes

I personal dry in the same room my tent is in so far no problems.

I run a 6inch carbon fan in the room and no smell leaves this room

3 Likes

!

7 Likes

Those things looking good but they need to be trimmed

3 Likes

Chris you have any rules when it comes to taking leafs in flower?

Meaning timing when to do it and when not to?

4 Likes

I do it before flip and continuously throughout flower little at a time … Day 21 I defoliate heavy again and then continue to cut things that creating shade … I’m running a lot of plants so I’m going to defoliate hard!

4 Likes

I understand thanks

One thing I noticed going 4 strains in one tent is I have to over water some plants to not underwater some. I couldn’t image the pain of that with 13 strains in one tent… You find the same thing?

3 Likes

Oh yea for sure but it’s coco so it sort of doesn’t matter since it holds oxygen well while being wet. Some strains do like a dryer medium but ehhh can’t please everyone haha

4 Likes

I don’t know why I’m finding it so hard to trim in a tent, I know when and how in the grobo but it doesn’t feel the same!
I trimmed up the bottom yesterday. Gonna take another look tomorrow.

2 Likes

A good starting point would be to remove all leaves below the trellis. This will avoid moisture and pest issue at the base of the plant. The second 3rd of the canopy should be able to see through the other side almost. This is just a relative suggestion. Every grow has different rules of thumb and plants react differently. Make sure to feed heavy after major defoliation to promote the growth to the buds of the plant. You can go a little heavier than you think. The plant will rebound.

5 Likes

@Bplatinum9 Maybe this helps sometimes a picture helps me more. I may have been a bit on the aggressive side but this is what I did

Before

After

8 Likes