Everything Flora Flex

You could start working up to full strength now. I might push it to whatever the next increment is, 400-450 watts. Let that run for a little while make sure they enjoy the extra light. After about a week into flower I would max that bad boy out.
Also, just a heads up, I would be careful running lights after half strength. If a bulb is rated for 1000 watts but you run it at 600, the life of the bulb can diminish pretty significantly. Like losing almost 40% of the hours. If you have a dimmable ballast I would suggest buying lights that are rated for each of the increments on the ballast and swap them out as you increase the levels.

3 Likes

My electric sky has a dimmer and I thought when I ran them for veg it was lowered but they have been running on full blast the whole time.
I had planned to raise it slowly but my plants don’t seem to mind full blast.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information

I think my light is made to dim without damage I only say this because the manufacturer has it setup to dim

3 Likes

What type of light are you running?

1 Like

Model x6

Does this help?

5 Likes

That’s definitely a solid light. That’s why you are able to change watts; LED light. I’m gonna do some more research I might grab one of those for my new tent.

2 Likes

Looks like Chris might have something similiar.

1 Like

Leds are the freaking great now the earl y models sucked but now they are legit … I’m under a mammoth 8 bar before it was fluence … I also have hlg qauntom boards and every light is cranking …

4 Likes

@Mpower11 are you gonna do much training this grow?
I think I will wait until next grow to train in the tent more extensively.
Getting the mechanicals down took me past some time restaints to train properly.

1 Like

Yes I plan on doing training. Going to let them stretch a bit before I do anything else. I just gave them a good haircut 3 days ago

2 Likes

I agree led rock now

1 Like

Had to raise the light on them again…

11 Likes

Looking great

How tall is your tent?

2 Likes

Couldn’t fit the extension on.

DESCRIPTION

Dimensions 2’x4’x6’11”
Height w/ Extension Kit 7’11”
Height w/ 2 ft. Extension Kit 8’11”
Weight 37 lbs.
Canvas Density 1680D
Pole Diameter 19mm
Door Quantity 1
Ducting Port Quantity 6 (11" Double Cinching)
Electrical Port Quantity 2 (3")
1 Like

It’s still a good size

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 plants are looking nice and recovered… I would clean up the bottoms though and take whatever clones you want … for better airflow and less chance of pm etc etc

4 Likes

So if I take clones in flower stage do I keep them in flower or what?

1 Like

Yeah I thought so, its the entire height of my basement, any taller and I personally couldn’t reach it with a ladder because I’m only 5,1 lol!

4 Likes

You will want to take the clones before going to flower. There are a multitude of things you don’t want to deal with trying to take clones in flower. It can be done, but not ideal. Take 4 lower branches off of each plant now and root them with your favorite rooting hormone, Clonex is the most widely known, and you can root them in Rapid Rooter or RockWool Cubes and put them in a humidity dome with tray and you’ll have clones rooted in about 7-14 days.

4 Likes

Stephen posted this how to clone video not sure if you seen it

2 Likes