Everything Flora Flex

@Mpower11 @Bplatinum9 both your tents are looking :ok_hand:.

In a week I’m sure your girls will looks like your before pic again lol

3 Likes

That does help a bit! I think changing strains where the fan leaves look like sweet leaves is the deference.

I think I need to buy more scrog nets for the tent.
But has anyone used the gear boards before?

2 Likes

Looks nice but not sure if it’s needed for the price

1 Like

I don’t like the angles on my fans on the pole!
I was just considering my options.

2 Likes

Any opinions? I’m thinking the girls need a haircut again

7 Likes

Yep everything under the trellis

3 Likes

Update: defoliated underneath and took out a bunch of yellow leaves.
I even saw a bit of leach water this morning, very little but it was there.
Added a fresh batch of water and got that outside Dehumidifier to working again.

10 Likes

Looking good you did a nice job under the net but I think you can pull some big fan leafs on the top canopy get some light on these buds

2 Likes

Ok will do! I can’t tell the fan leaves from the sugar leaves on these strains so I was focusing on the yellow leaves.
I will take another look tomorrow when lights come on!

2 Likes

If the leaf is blocking light from hitting your buds locations you want to remove it if you can Also you can tuck it under your net to hide it if possible

3 Likes

Everything under the net needs to go it’s wasted energy … the plant used energy just to keep leaves alive … so if it’s not getting any light it’s basically leaching energy from the plant

5 Likes

Thanks guys! :eyes::seedling::pray: @chris_barfield, @Mpower11

2 Likes

Been a minute since I posted my current grow … just figured out my ph pen was way off which resulted in a phosphorous lock out …so I went and grabbed A blue lab ph and ec pen which has dramatically improved health … just upset I had to go into flower this way … but shit happens

5 Likes

Underskirt shot and the botanicare reservoir I had to light proof…and my pup is sad he can’t chew on the leaves lol

7 Likes

testing these out with a few of the flavors to see if they flavoring makes a difference from what I read they are all natural plant esters they infuse with the carbohydrate to help bring out the specified terps… and I got the 2.5 gallon for 30 each so why not considering they are like 175 each

6 Likes

Omg!! That happened to me before :frowning: Since then I changed a few things. I check my meter every 2 weeks only cal if needed. Also since I really like this meter I bought a backup probe just in case it fails. I don’t have to go crazy finding one

2 Likes

Plants still look great to me :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah and looking at @chris_barfield plants I really need to get back to defoiliating!
Looking good! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Getting ready for a little seedling transplant to FloraFlex 6 inch pots with pro caps. Since I can’t get FloraFlex Coco going to use Canna Coco for this run.

5 Likes