Everything Flora Flex

Sounds good keep me posted I’m on the hurt for some good foliar spray (researching brands now). I was thinking there product would be a good match with there nutes

1 Like

I was trying to identify if this is a deficiency or just part of the strain I’m starting to think it might be phosphate. Anybody have a recommendation

2 Likes

The more I look into this I’m thinking maybe Tobacco Mosaic Virus

Not sure. Could be over watering, tobacco virus, magnesium or mutation.
Personally it reminds me most of tabacco virus.
But I wouldn’t jump to any conclusion too fast because looking at the other photos it started out this way and may simply be the type of strain or seed you were dealt.

What it doesn’t look like is phosphate def.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot

The closes match I see is tobacco virus I think it maybe that… Dam!! Question is I’m only like 20 days into the grow should I start over or continue with the plants… I haven’t seen this before… I guess it’s homework time!! Anyone had this before?

Since tobacco virus is not going to be harmful I would continue grow to be sure. Also when handling leaves be careful not to touch the other plants without washing hands to keep spread down. Keep plants from touching for right now. You may have to ask the expert (stephen) about this one to be sure of a diagnosis.

2 Likes

That is a good idea @Stephen whats your thoughts / experience tobacco virus? See pictures above I have 2 other plants that show signs (very little) but the plant in the picture above is the worst out of the group

1 Like

Also when it has this virus it will grow slow and I don’t really see that effecting your plant.

1 Like

That might’ve been an issue when the leaf was smaller and now the discoloration is just getting bigger along with the leaf.

I don’t think that’s anything to worry about so much as monitor to be sure it’s nothing.

My guess is it’s from ph fluctuations, ph or EC was probably a bit high for a day in the past.

2 Likes

This is not tobacco mosaic as it would spread through your tent … could a micro nutrient deficiency either way let the plant grow out of it

2 Likes

Thanks everyone let the grow continue!!!

2 Likes

So Far the plants seem to be getting better.
The only thing I changed was the water bubbler, so @chris_barfield was right about too much water and @Mpower11 was right about the bubbler flow (totally was missing).
I put the black one in and kept the water set totwice a day. Once two hours after lights turn on and once one hour before lights turn off.
I topped today.

3 Likes

Plants look nice they came back :muscle:

From looking at your pictures I have a question do you know what your feed Ec is and your Ec leach water is?

Not sure if it’s just the picture but they look A bit high in nutes to me. Don’t think it’s hurting them in anyway at this moment. But maybe it’s something to look into or to confirm you’re in the safe zone by your Leach and feed Ec

Mine look a bit on the lighter side want to darken mine up a bit more

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 Hey just thinking ahead since this is your first tent grow what is your plan for plant training? I’m thinking your going to need a scrog or yoyo or ??

Just thought I would get you thinking in this area if you haven’t yet

I already have my scrogg in place!
It was in place before the plant was!
Funny you bring that up though because when I topped today I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Haven’t a clue about the logistics because I never got my new meter to work.
I’m just going to have to try and find what works best per 5 gallons.
Right now its at 2 teas per 5 gal.
Maybe I can do 1/12 teas until flower stage then go to 2 teas.

Also the light color coukd be because I don’t have any run off.

2 tsp per 5!gallon is about right that’s what I use … your ppms should be 6-7 hundred which is it bad … the plants look good … only thing maybe contributing to that dark green is either extra nitrogen or that’s how the plant grows … either way they are looking good and bounced back

2 Likes

Glad you got it figured out :slight_smile:

If you want I have to make nutes tomorrow I’m thinking maybe I can try to match your recipe and then I can see what kind of Ec it equals… Let me know if you want to me try… Also I could be wrong and EC is right on target

So right now you using

5 gallons R/O water
2 teaspoons V1
2 Teaspoons V2

Anything else you add?

1 Like

I appreciate the commroderie!
Its important to know when your on the right track and you and @Mpower11 have been a beacon of light for my first tent grow! Thank you!

1 Like