Everything Flora Flex

My thoughts are if your using R/O water I think forsure you will need Cal/Mag… If town water maybe not needed but it will depend on whats in it…

Ec meter that’s depends how much you want to spend. I haven’t had much luck with cheaps one… I have used many models in the past to date this has been my favorite meter (combo unit)

3 Likes

I use Ro water for sure, my town water is terrible.
The one I just bought was a bluelab for $100
I do however like the one you suggested it looks a whole lot simpler to use and read.

Also one more thing if I feed for 1 minutes that is 500 ml (with my setup)… times 2 would be 1000 ml per day. I think that is much water I’m trying to keep them on the dryer side so the plant makes more roots…

Right now I’m watering 500 ml every 2 days… Mind you your plants are bigger than mine so you will need to water more than me… Do you know how many ML of water you drip per minute? Also the disk on the manifold changes your water flow not sure what colour you put in

Bingo :tada::tornado::comet::zap::ocean: I may have left out the disk all together lol!!!
What color disk are you using?
Can’t check until lights come back on!

1 Like

Here is what the colours mean… I’m using Yellow

GPH

2 (YELLOW),
6 (BLACK),
10 (RED)
20 (BLUE)

Here is how to install correctly if you don’t know

3 Likes

This was Sunday

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch! :pray:

Here is what I’m doing to stir up my tank

2 Likes

I might use this one at a later date once I get a couple more kinks out of my grow.
Did you have to buy that hose or did it come with the pump?

I bought the hose and pump separate

1 Like

Here’s a couple of updated pictures of the grow from last night

This little one I may pull if it doesn’t pick up the pace soon it’s really Behind

7 Likes

Very nice! A lot healthier than mine! Have you ever grown before I couldn’t remember?

1 Like

I have grown in pots many times.

This is my first grow in coco so far ph very stable happy with the media but it’s very early

Tonight I just harvested my first grow with grobo.

3 Likes

Your doing a great job!

3 Likes

Thanks and your going a great job also :+1:

3 Likes

Oh will be good as coco is a blank slate … so whatever you put in you will get out.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I noticed so far… This is a big plus over soil me for me. My soil days maybe a thing of the past!!! lol

2 Likes

Plus less bugs I’ve only dealt with gnats

3 Likes

I heard Flora Flex is or will be selling foliar sprays? @chris_barfield have you heard anything about this?

1 Like

Yes I’ve been sent some to test out … haven’t used yet will use when I love current clones into big tent

1 Like