Everything Flora Flex

Definitely! Good thinking! I can’t wait to see the finished product, this is exciting!

1 Like

I have a bag of clay balls that I may use to help filter crap out.

What did you decide to use as a power supply for the discharge pump?

3 Likes

I always try to use something I have if possible so what I did was took out a power supply from a old pc I had

After this grow if I have no problems I will get something a little cleaner looking

4 Likes

One of the last pieces of the puzzle. Bought the brass piece on a whim not sure if the threads would match up, low and behold they did. Got a gasket that fit and boom, homemade bulkhead adaptor for the drain bucket. Now all I need is a big enough step drill bit to make the hole in the bucket.

Also the quick connects have ball valves, so there shouldn’t be any backflow from the bucket.

4 Likes

And we have lift off (Sowed Sept 6th)

Last bean should be up by the end of today I can see it coming up

4 Likes

And just for fun!! Here is that dwarf plant sowed in March moved outside in July to see what would happen!! Trust me It looks a lot bigger in the pictures than it really is it’s probably only 2 feet tall in full flower.

Hand watered 3 times a day 1000ml per shot (I’m sure a lot of it didn’t make it in the pot but it was always leaching water after I poured that on top

Also my Personal opinion is with the big plant I’m not quite sure hand watering would be possible outside just way too many times per day needed (in this size pot)

8 Likes

Wow!!! Somebodies been busy!!!
I still have yet to resemble my equipment after sanitizing.
My clones still haven’t rooted either.
I might just pop a seed tomorrow.

Have you been keeping them wet? How do they look? If light in colour with the lights off spray a light Flora spray veg on them. Around 300 Ec I would do. Just a idea

1 Like

I’m not going to lie I had help from the fam

1 Like

I broke my light that sits on top of my dome so I just stuck it in the grobo in a shallow piece of coco pod. Its wet but not producing any roots and I’m running out of time. I want to harvest by x-mas so I may just start a seed and then choose one of the clones to join it after it roots properly.

2 Likes

Why not just put your dome on over the clones and just use your grow light in the tent? I dimmed my down to 15% and keep the light about 2 feet away from them… Then you don’t need to replace anything

2 Likes

Great idea! I may do that later today after I put it back together!

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

That’s what I’m doing

2 Likes

Decided to scrap the clones for now and start from seed, I’ll be better equipped to clone next time when I can replace my cloning light.
Starting seed tomorrow. Soaking today!
One blue dream and one kush n cookies, I should be getting new seeds soon!

2 Likes

Ugh scotts og hermed

2 Likes

Last day of veg for these girls… pheno hunting marshmallow og By wyeast farms strawberry gauva by bloom seed co

3 Likes

Dang Chris How’d that happen?

How many lights do you have in this tent?

Just genetics that’s all seeds were old … maybe didn’t like all the training I tossed at it

1 Like