Everything Flora Flex

You have time for the full tilt order if you use there guide it’s not needed until week 5 of flower

1 Like

Perfect thanks for the heads up! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Did you order the foliar spray and the full tilt?

1 Like

I think they are still sending free samples of veg foliar, bloom foliar, and full tilt. Maybe just order some extra veg or bloom and get the free sample. It’s enough for at least a run maybe more and I’m running 5 plants going through 20 gallons a week. Yet I only feed full tilt every other res cause it is ridiculously high in P and K and I don’t think it’s quite neeeded at the full dose. Just my quick input

2 Likes

Yes I have on hand

FOLIAR SPRAY VEG
FOLIAR SPRAY BLOOM
Full tilt

Also I got

1L litre powered flora sprayer (it’s really nice but honestly just a luxury to have…A good pump spray bottle would work fine also)

Really I only got the the sprayer (powered) because it came with the nutes for free promotion.

Did you call flora Flex yet? You should be able to get some Full tilt for free because you bought the kit in the beginning of the year… Doesn’t hurt to ask… Worst case they say no… When I called talked to a nice person and even sent me extra

1 Like

I think I’m going to clone and tent my Grobo grow (kosher kush) because I lost the first kosher seed trying to germinate, totally my fault.
It will delay things a bit but no reason I should waist my last kosher kush seed!

5 Likes

Not a bad idea if your not in a rush.

You have root gel to drip the stem in?

1 Like

Yep ive used clonex from the start of my grobo grows to see if I was any good at cloning.

2 Likes

My outside plant that I moved into my garden is being attacked by whitefly.

It’s time to fight back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope you can save them! :eyes::seedling::pray:

1 Like

Floraflex finally got back with me so I was able to procure samples of the tilt and I think foliar too with my order of nutes and I opted for the 1L battery powered sprayer.

1 Like

That’s great news I’m happy you got your free samples

1 Like

Using the dollars I don’t see any difference

What do you mean by the difference? the sprayer or the full tilt, foliar spray?

The actual foliar spray to me it has no real effect been using it on same clones both in the same tent same strain same mom same conditions both growing absolutely the same

2 Likes

Good to know! So glad I didnt purchase any yet.
I did however buy the sprayer.

1 Like

Something to look into is “optic foliar overgrow” I seen good results with it… You can even spray with the lights on

1 Like

The sprayer is cool I like that but I dunno I don’t see a difference personally

1 Like

Two days left before going into late veg. I’ll be able to start a clone in about two weeks, so I’m looking at a September grow. Where are you at?

4 Likes

Anyone looking for an alternative to a grow tray that takes up much less space this is what I am planning on using once I have the funds.

4 Likes