Everything Flora Flex

Vipar spectra are good for entry level but honestly they are inefficient and spectrum is terrible I have one that I use for emergency only but would neve fully grow under them

2 Likes

Mine didn’t come with any power supply… You need to get 120 to 24 Volt Transformer to power it

1 Like

I’m going to be switching to a Spider Farmer SF-2000 when I have the funds.

@SWSVIC have you looked at the Spider Farmer SF-1000? It’s roughly 11.8" x 10.5" x 2.32 if my metric to imperial conversion is correct.

https://www.spider-farmer.com/collections/all/products/sf-1000-led-grow-light

2 Likes

In comms with HLG currently on which of their products is going to be best for my setup. I am going for “obnoxiously over the top” on this build.

1 Like

Ended up ordering this light after speaking with Chris (you the MVP :facepunch:) & HLG support. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I have the 300l b spec and my veg tent is stupid happy

2 weeks old!!!

Hlg for the win … when I find someone to buy mammoth 8 bar I’m switching over to the 650 diablo

4 Likes

Why did you go B spec instead of R? B is sold out btw.

Also I opted to go for one 2x4 tent instead of two 2x2.5s. Figure I keep it simple upon entry into the tent world.

I have a mammoth 8 bar that I flower under and b spec is better during veg growth the r spec is still veg and flower but since I run a dedicated veg tent figured b spec but I flower under the mammoth …

1 Like

Copy that :facepunch:

Looking to go with the pot pro system, should I go 6” or 8” for two plants in 2x4 tent? Also, are they sold out of coco?

I love my 2x4 tent :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I got the 8" pots for my 2x4 I think they are the perfect fit if your growing two large plants.

1 Like

If your only doing 2 plants I would do 8"

have you called your local stores? Some stores around me carry Flora Flex products and I know they have stock

1 Like

If two plants go 8 inch but the six inch is good too

1 Like

Would you still use two pots or go to three using the 6" pros?

1 Like

I fit 16 six inch pots in a 4x4

But you dont leave them in full term right?
Incase @SWSVIC only has one tent.
You guys have rotation tents.

You could leave them in full term but you would have a short veg time. (finish small plants)

Personally I would do less plants

1 Like

I’m going with the 8” thanks y’all. :facepunch:

2 Likes