Width: 14 inches (35.5cm)

Depth: 14 inches (35.5cm)

Height: 48 inches (122cm)

Seedo
Dimensions

Width: 24.4” (62cm)

Depth: 24.4” (62cm)

Height: 40” (101cm)

So it actually has almost twice the size in width and depth, there might be room for more than one plant.

3 Likes

Honestly if I were to buy another “Grow Box” I would get another Grobo. Its giving me excellent results and I know the machine so why bother with the other companies.

But that’s just me… others needs and requirements may be different and another product may be just what someone may be looking for.

5 Likes

I thought cloudponics shut down am I wrong??

I just dont like the idea of multiple plants in such a small space they cant stretch and spread. Maybe I’m looking from the wrong angle. All my plants are hella bushy.

I love grobo just gotta figure out my kinks.

2 Likes

Bushy plants are meant for for grow situations like that … that’s why people top multiple times to keep the plant bushy for smaller spaces… you can def run multiple plants … you all need to look through a different lens … have y’all heard of mainlining ? Def could mainline a few plants in there … the grobo is more restricting for a bushy plant … he could also Xmas train those plants as well …

1 Like

Yes I know what msinling is. I’m doing it in my tent but bushy is bushy.

1 Like

I feel you 100% I love my Grobo only thing I would change is the amount of them I own

4 Likes

I’m not sure but they’re really stop to reply message through the Messenger through everything for up to six months and I really don’t know what happened I was promised to get me Cloudponics 2018 home but they do not do it they have delayed and stop to answer my message so I don’t get it

1 Like

Mainlining doesn’t get bushy? You might be jut talking about bending the branches down from the pictures you’ve shared mainling is different …

I only grow sativa. Manlining on sativa still gets bushy. It’s just the nature of the plant it has all the extra branches. Indica will go straight up and behave but sativa is bitchy.

1 Like

Last three strains were sativa by me and what I know of mainlining your supposed to trim everything but the colas from topping so that the plant can focus all it’s energy from that central knot in the middle on those colas but ok

1 Like

Chris I did cut everything off. I literally only had 2 colas. Everything came back 2 weeks later and then I cut it again and stripped it and everything came back again. Look at my pics I posted. May I just keep getting bushy ass strains

This is what I mean … to me this isn’t bushy

5 Likes

its also not sativa. He said it on his tutorial that its can be done on sativa but its not ideal because they have hella branches. Once my girls stat to bud up you will see I have 8 colas just like that. I topped her to 3 once I got to 6 colas removed everything . when those colas went to 4 I cut to 2 and tied her down until she lifted up again and here she is full again.

1 Like

I just joined the forum and I purchased a Seedo 9/18 and I am still waiting for any sign that my order will be delivered sometime this year, I’m truly hoping by the end of the summer. I’m glad that someone on here has actually received a Seedo. I follow their instagram page and notice a lot of hype around the deliveries making it state side (Cali was first of course). I sent a support ticket requesting an update for delivery and nothing yet. They have changed their support as to where you are not able to actually type in the question you would like to ask but you must choose from pre-selected options on the support page. I’m willing to wait this one out and hope we get it this year. Will keep everyone updated!

3 Likes

God speed man. I do like my grobo thought

1 Like

@Paltidas,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome :grinning:

2 Likes

The best way to get any support from them is on Facebook messenger. Sen a message saying you want your money back someone will reply with in an hour. That’s how I got my money back and my buddy too.