Does anyone own a seedo machine [Bankruptcy]

@Adam_Kraus,

:wave::wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

Hey @Moh654

Good to hear that some people are starting to get some machines. Keep us posted on how it does. :+1: I would love to see some real world results from this machine.

6 Likes

That side lighting is clutch

3 Likes

It’s so small. I wouldn’t try more than one plant at a time.

All about how good you train… you could mainline well in that … but that’s for experienced growers

4 Likes

Really chris it’s so small. The plants get so big even when u tie them down. Its smaller than grobo.

3 Likes

You should Probly check more training videos on YouTube … but there are way more techniques then just tying branches down … also topping more than just twice would work nicely in there to create a bush… you should really search what micro grows are … people have been yielding nice amounts for ages now in small cabinets and closets … but like I said it comes down to how experienced you are

7 Likes

What happened to Cloudponics haven’t heard from them in awhile. The site has said sold out for awhile

2 Likes

The have Already grow five in it but you can grow up to 5 so I’m going to see wat is going to happen with the 4 seeds I will keep you guys updated

2 Likes

It’s way bigger than it looks also it’s very big in the grobo that’s for sure

2 Likes

Grobo seems bigger but it might not be the case … I’ve never seen the seedo or any of the others face to face but it seems that the seedo is wide… I wish the grobo was wider for better training but it does the job …

4 Likes

I really wanted a speedo but 2 years and the lack of communication was irritating AF.

2 Likes

You can get a speedo at any Walmart @Mcmanis. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’m :100:% with you it was crazy

Now that several units have been delivered it appears they are now shipping a pH+ buffer as well. People are asking what is this for? Their pH balancing doesn’t seem to be so automated after all. The pH sensor will notify if your pH is to low and the grower has to manual add it. Sounds like the Grobo has already offered more automation in this regard. They have recommended tap water for the Seedo. That won’t end well city water, rural water, well water vary so much plant results will be varied in my opinion.

Real world results will be the real test. :popcorn:

10 Likes

The only thing holding me from buying a Grobo unit Is the size it’s really not enough to have a grow cycle for three months with only one plant in small box The technology is perfect but if you guys start making bigger size it would be great

4 Likes

Why would u get a grobo when u have a seedo

1 Like

I dunno, I have a grobo!

2 Likes

I would love to have one unit from every company like Cloudponics grobo seedo Hummingbird nectar But sadly none of them ready to ship to Europe only seedo at the moment so

1 Like