Does anyone own a seedo machine [Bankruptcy]

Yes some time the app it late but your :seedling: don’t need it anymore . the are good to go .but I also was facing the same fact as you because the app after 4 week he did tell my to take the cup. but it was long time away so some time you have to check it yourself to make sure everything is going right

2 Likes

Mainlining Super Lemon Haze

8 Likes

Clone dome taking advantage

8 Likes

Where can you buy clone domes like yours?

Amazon

SunBlaster Mini Greenhouse Kit with NanoDome A Horticultural T5 Fluorescent Lighting

5 Likes

Luckily u have a top loader :joy:

3 Likes

Can the seedo light schedule be adjusted manually? Really happy with that feature in grobo its been very helpful!

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. I sent them a message. Waiting on their reply.

1 Like

13 Likes

Seedo for Sale in Southern Orange County

3 Likes

@Tom,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

What are you asking? Why are u selling?

2 Likes

New to this group. Thanks so much for sharing! I have been debating between Grobo, Leaf, Seedo and Cloudtronics and I’ve learned a lot reading all 235 messages. Lol. With Cloudtronics not an option, it seems like Grobo is the best pick due to the ambiguity of the Seedo. Any results from side by side experimentation?

4 Likes

@Bless there is another thread with a side by side comparison grow underway with Mary and Grobo from the user RedCorrado

4 Likes

Thanks @James

1 Like

@Bless,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

Grobo vs. Mary AG - let’s start

--

No seedo side by side w grobo yet on forum. Maybe if @Tom let’s his go for a decent price. Also is it Orange County ca or ny?

any videos on how to split plants like this? starting out grower and I wanna buy a seedo!

3 Likes

Yep it’s called manifolding. Look it up on YouTube :+1::v:

3 Likes

Does anyone have evidence a full grow cycle with Seedo? I’m interesting in the yield and how much is for electricity, which is listed really no where, highly doubt it’s what they say at $5 a month in electricity.