Does anyone own a seedo machine [Bankruptcy]

They are supposed to be even more automated than grobo so u shouldn’t have to add ph to anything it should it itself

Sad thing is you can automate a tent for a fraction of the costs

2 Likes

Never ph again :joy::fire:

2 Likes

I have a seedo

2 Likes

How do you like it and how many grows have you done in it so far? Have they all been successful?

1 Like

@RDARTIST,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

Well I just got it on Thursday. I havent opened it yet cause I wanted to do a unboxing. And it’s going to live at my son’s place. So the end of the week. Waiting for my seeds(Dutch seed shop). So I’m hoping…

2 Likes

I just see your post sorry for the late response but anyway you just have to water the slab and you take your 6 to 7 hours but it didn’t ask you to water the to the both side from the slab and actually you just need to use two bottles of the nutrients and just put the seeds in and cover it with the plastic cups and just leave it grow follow the notification from the app he will guide you to do everything did you receive a guide book with Seedo or through the email

3 Likes

I received a manual thru email that I downloaded to my phone, im waiting on customer support to get back to me because im having issues connecting the seedo to my wifi network which is very frustrating.:man_facepalming:t5:

you have to hold on the button on the front for a 15 second exactly 15 seconds then the bottom will change the color to a blue at that time you just have to follow the instruction on the app to enter the password of the machine name of the machine the password of your home Wi-Fi network and then he will turn backroads the app and you just have to wait till he gets connected

2 Likes

@Mcmanis
You asked a couple times about Cloudponics. That’s the path I started down before I found Grobo.

I ordered it on 12/24/18.
On their FAQ it said estimated ship by time. I believe it was 12 weeks. I waited out the 12 weeks, and heard nothing. At which time, I followed up. See screenshot for the response I got.

I waited the 10 business days for my credit to appear on my credit card. The credit never came. I wrote support again. This was their response:

Finally I ended up having to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my refund. Thank goodness for that benefit on the credit cards!!

6 Likes

That hella sux. Sorry you had to go through that.

4 Likes

Luckily i did not order was almost

1 Like

[quote=“Lauren_Keogh, post:1, topic:448, full:true”]
Does anyone own a seedo machine
[/quote]

5 Likes

Happy grow nice to hear good things

2 Likes

At what point did you take your cup off? Customer Service says the app tells you but others with the machine said that the app didn’t tell them to do it and my White Widow has sprouted real well, here are the photos and you tell me if I should keep or take the cup off at this point btw this is 2 weeks and 1 day old

2 Likes

I’d say your plant looks like it wants to bust out of that cup. Don’t think you need it anymore.

8 Likes

Yes some time the app it late but your :seedling: don’t need it anymore . the are good to go .but I also was facing the same fact as you because the app after 4 week he did tell my to take the cup. but it was long time away so some time you have to check it yourself to make sure everything is going right

2 Likes

Mainlining Super Lemon Haze

8 Likes

Clone dome taking advantage

8 Likes