Cover doesn’t fit well?

The white cover where the coco pod sits does not seat flat, it appears to wobble slightly, it feels like the back edge doesn’t sit flat. Is it supposed to be like that?

6 Likes

Um, well, kinda. Mine is like that currently.

Have you tried flipping it around the other way and seeing if that’s any better?

4 Likes

Mine sits like that until you adjust it, then it’s flushed to the reservoir.

2 Likes

I play with mine constantly, never perfectly flush.

3 Likes

Picture

1 Like

Hard to see in a pic, but if you look closely and zoom in on the corners, you see the ricotta in one side and not the other, I can rock it so I see the other rivet instead.

2 Likes

@jamestournas,

• (Not Sure If The Lid Is Ever Level): {:straight_ruler:}:

- - -

@vegetato,

image vegetato Champion {For.A.Reason}:

- - -

@jamestournas

• (For Us [@fuz & I] The [WaterSensorShield] Makes The Lid Lopsided On That Side Where It Sits):

- - - [2021-08.12]:

@Exitium,

• (#CaringIsSharing): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Didn’t help

Not sure what you’re saying, are you saying this is normal? Thanks

1 Like

@jamestournas try flipping it around bringing the side that is now facing the back, to the front. Also, tbh this will not affect your grow. Though it does trigger my OCD :joy:

4 Likes

I tried the flip, no luck. I agree the grow will be fine, but it will drive me nuts! I will figure it out before another grow. Thanks

Also try pulling your reservoir this way and that. Sometimes it’s too close to the wall on any given side to let the lid past. Still wobbly but adding fans to sit on the did helps!

I reach in the bottom and pull the reservoir toward the front (very gently/slightly) while pushing the back corners down.

I find that at the rear it’s a pretty tight fit, but you can pull on the reservoir a bit to get a bit more of a gap in the rear to work with.

Here’s an illustration of where I position my hands to do that:

I used to have a heck of a time trying to get it to sit tight until discovering this trick, now it slides in perfectly every time!

14 Likes

THANKS that works, with a little jiggle.

5 Likes

LOVE the stick hands :rofl:

6 Likes

Yo your hands look crazy… ever get made fun of back in school for those? LOL^_^

I might have to do this myself. I noticed it was less stable than my first grow, and kinda slanted. Probably due to me cleaning the res and moving it a bit on accident

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::green_heart::+1:t3::clap:t4: i gave you smoke while you work @vegetato

:rofl:

11 Likes

lmao :smiley:

3 Likes

Lmfao now that’s what I call a helping hand

6 Likes

Just sampled first grow @Fluffhead

small but mighty.

I didn’t think there was a better feeling than sinking your teeth into a heritage tomato :tomato: you spent time growing.

:clap:t4:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::zzz:

Cheers

15 Likes