Cover doesn’t fit well?

How was the flavor profile?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

My lid has never fit level because the clear plastic price that covers the water level sensors inside makes the back right corner higher than the rest of the black reservoir, so the lid sits on the too of the black reservoir all the way around except in the back right corner which is a little taller because it sits in the too of the black reservoir as well and has a thickness to it…

4 Likes

Good job keeping your bong so clean!

8 Likes

@Vicc thanks! The husband does it for me :tipping_hand_woman:t2: It annoys him to no end and he doesn’t smoke. Win win :green_heart:

7 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

I will second that gots to have it clean no matter what I think lol

3 Likes

I clean mines twice a week with alcohol and sea salt, its still no where that clean! I guess I use my bong way too much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If it’s glass leave it soaking with alcohol hot water add some dawn soap it works wonders get them baby bottle cleaners and boom like new lol

3 Likes

lol i will need 2 bongs in rotation to keep it that clean. my main piece is my bong :laughing:
I am always medicated :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

There’s maybe 2 or three on the rotation. Tis the season, this is my favorite go to currently. Got it with a Hemper Box :package: of the Month Club last year. The globe is bada$$. Can’t believe it’s survived a whole year.

6 Likes

Also, it’s Mr. White from Breaking Bad.

4 Likes

Lovin the glass bro :slightly_smiling_face:!

Any chance of a link or address :wink:??

1 Like

Where can we find this sorcery lol

2 Likes

HEMPER Snow Globe Bong @Time2grow

2 Likes

@Gmann i like this site too: https://www.smokecartel.com/

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

1 Like

@Vicc great gifts :gift: for the loved ones https://mybudvase.com/

1 Like

Brilliant thanks :wink:

& on a slightly different Heads Up :sweat_smile:!..

Now thats cheap me finks :hushed:!! 50% Off :wink:

2 Likes

Imma start drilling holes on the side if my wife’s vases big enough to fit a down stem :laughing: :mrs_claus:

1 Like