Complete change over

Keep in mind that @Merle_Carsten that both of these products are slow release. You likely wont see the “correction” on the plant. It will just be corrected, if not you’ll continue to see issue. Just want you to know its unlikely there will be a visual marker for you to see. a Tea would be better use for immediate use.

5 Likes

I’m definitely going to check into this and probably do it but I just bought a gallon of the new bio line from General hydronics every kind and gallon size and quart and I got to use that up first and I’m definitely going to try this because this sounds so cool. That you spent $250 on just a few of the gallons but I got the whole line soon as that’s gone I’m going to this because it sounds cheaper and better.

3 Likes

Thank You for both of your advice. I’ve got a Siotic nerve fucking me up right now. But my garden is pest free and I’m going to be giving them another mist down of pest control and it should be almost if not ready to flower :tulip:

5 Likes

Beauty @Merle_Carsten Looking amazing!

4 Likes

So they don’t sell the stuff you’ve shown me in the USA?
But we should have the same option here.
I’m going to talk to my grow store dude about what are showing me and see if they have it here another brand. Or is it a special dirt you mix it with? I’m kinda lost. I won’t lie…
You buy the dirt nutrients that come in a bucket… Add too soil and how do I tell if the Soil is right? Is that what Todd was saying?
Don’t judge me… I’m 50 this July 13th and I’ve been high sense I was 13 big brother and sisters got me high young. 4th bday I drank a small glass of beer :beer: and hit a joint 3 time’s and woke up 4hrs latter in the Dirty clothes… My kids never messed with weed or much of anything but my daughter…

2 Likes

They were looking ruff and I lollipoped them as soon as I found that 1 red spider :spider: and trimmed them up and it made it do easy to fix the pest problem.

3 Likes

Yeah i understand its not available in all states yet. @Bplatinum9 @Mpower11 were talking about gaia products being available somewhere. Its likely a state law associated with the import of that item. Thats too bad but hope you can get it soon

4 Likes

@Merle_Carsten there are other products similar to the ones Gaia Green offers available to purchase in the US. The ones I use are Down To Earth. I’ve purchased a lot of them on Amazon out of ease and also purchased some from my local gardening supply store.

They have a local brand of dry amendments and all organic, including worm castings that I am using currently on my own garden alongside CocoLoco. I most likely will not use this pre-made soil again due to its consistency in containing fungus gnats within the soil.
I have been controlling them, but they are present in my garden. I need to purchase nematodes.

I’ll attach a link to these Down to Earth products on Amazon as a reference, but I always try to promote the support of local businesses first!
Down to Earth Organic Vegetable Garden Fertilizer 4-4-4, 5lb

Dr. Earth GL61100518430 Fertilizer & Soil 707P Organic 8 Bud & Bloom Fertilizer in Poly Bag, 4-Pound, 4 lb, Natural Amazon.com : Dr. Earth GL61100518430 Fertilizer & Soil 707P Organic 8 Bud & Bloom Fertilizer in Poly Bag, 4-Pound, 4 lb, Natural : Bloom Booster Organic : Garden & Outdoor

Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, 4.5-Pounds Amazon.com

These are just examples but that’s what you want to look for

4 Likes

Thanks @OrionsCeiling I was going to say the same thing

Also there is

https://www.boogiebrew.net/top-dressings

There sell Tea’s and pretty much all you need

5 Likes

@OrionsCeiling Yes gants can be a problem with Living Organic Soil… I was battling them with sticky cards and nematodes also … That seemed to keep them under control but not eliminate them…

Then I added bacillus thuringiensis the 3 combo took care of them…

I recommend you add that to the mix as a soil drench

6 Likes

Well if it’s the same thing in a different bottle it should work? Brb… Got something called pride lands just like G…
He thought I wanted super soil they’ll make what you need right there… You have too roll it into a tarp and set out in the Sun to make super dirt

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Thanks for the recommendation Mark I appreciate that a lot. :call_me_hand::trophy::leaves:

I have some BT on hand I will apply with the feed tomorrow morning

2 Likes

I feel bad. I got the mom of 3 babies. They just started poking out today because mom never came back with food… I’m trying to get them and drop them off at the same place.

They have gagia green on Amazon but the shipping is like 50-80 bucks depending on state smh

2 Likes

Np hope it works as good as it worked for me…

Note it took about 7 days after treatment for results for me

3 Likes

Like I told @Mpower11 and @Bplatinum9 we’ve got a brand called pride lands in Michigan. That’s what I found so far. I’ve got a friend in the Ozarks building a homestead and all the people are forting up together for the war. Anyways I sent him 5 skunk №¹ sativa and 5 Blue Dream. I’ll be down there soon. Or go-to the Michigan Malita. Anyways I’m getting a plot too lake front property and you can build while you camp. But it has to look country (log cabin… ranch style ) no moterhomes or trailers or mods and I’ll be growing outside with awesome lake water and everything I need is there somewhere to grow like 30yrs ago… I’ve never had do many problems until all this nutrient organic nutrients it’s all Organic old-school…

6 Likes

Just successfully germinated five Sour Kush Auto flowers put them in pots today. And I have a very good feeling on these. I have not touched not one of them I had half inch tap roots I put them down in the Coco choir and I sprayed them good. Checking on them before I go to bed. Going to have to unbox my portible AC and let my inline for both tent’s to blow at the filter so it sucks cool sir in. Don’t want them too merf… Temp is down ALL is going great.

New video so you can see how good it is going.
Today In The Growroom S2 E3

3 Likes

I can get this where I’m at. Now which ones will I need all purpose power bloom worm castings do I have to get the glacier stuff is there anything else I should get with the first three things

1 Like

I’m going to redact all that yeah I can get it but they want 50 bucks to send it to me from Canada I’m not going to do that per container

3 Likes

@Merle_Carsten

or this link

3 Likes