Complete change over

Correct with organic you feed the soil… The soil feed the plants…

With synthetic nutes you feed the plants not the soil.

All depends on how advanced you want to grow… but the min you need is 3 products

This is what I pay

All purpose 444 2kg $13.83 (for Veg)

Power Bloom 2-8-4 2kg $14.39 (for Flower)

Worm Casting (I’m using a local company it’s alot cheaper) 25L bag $46.12 (I think Gaia worm castings are around $15.00 for 2L)

You can buy 10 and 20 kg bags for a lot cheaper per Kg but it’s alot of product

Honestly this is a hard question to answer because it all depends on your soil… The right soil with a big pot and you will not even have to top dress at all…

But let’s say this… Good soil in a 5 to 7 gallon pot yes top dress around 3 times…

Worm castings is a must it the king that breaks down the soil…

requirement is you must not use Non chlorine water… Chlorine kills living soil…

No synthetic products period… it will kill your soil…

If you kill the soil the soil will not make food for the plants

Hope this helps

Note: Price is in Canadian funds

5 Likes

Here is Todd’s grow… look at the last pictures he posted…

To my understanding he is using these 3 products plus molasses for carbs

4 Likes

And perlite
And coco and thats it.
I do have natural PH up and down as well.
I let my water range between 6.2 and 7.0 usually it hovers around 6.7 to 6.9
A lot of reading ive seen states in true los you can give up to 7.2 and the plant will thrive.
I dont have a reference point yet but will on this grow. The phenos present just between the 2 blueberries is insane, visually, smells, everything.

5 Likes

Last time I checked my Ph of my soil I was at 7.2…

My feed Ph I haven’t tested in a long time…

I do know my Tea Ph is in the mid 7’s

4 Likes

Does distilled water :droplet: have chlorine in it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Y so high I thought :thought_balloon: all soil was between 6 an 7 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Don’t use distilled water until your ready for flush.U can use distilled or RO water for flush.

4 Likes

I use distilled water :droplet: all the way thru :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

No

You are correct soil is between 6 to 7 but living Organic soil is more forgiving

2 Likes

Will I need all 4

4 Likes

All purpose and bloom yes…worm casings can be any worm casings it doesn’t have to be theres.

2 Likes

Those cans are 6 plants each and top up in a 5 gallon pot fyi.

2 Likes

Just took a screenshot of those might as well start ordering it as well we’re almost done :white_check_mark: nearly at the finish line :checkered_flag: bro an what’s the organic soil u an @Mpower11 are using :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Michigan made peet moss and it’s got everything in it. I hate it. After this grow I’m getting rid of the rest.
I like too control my nutrients and this castings and the stuff you’ve been showing me. I want it. It doesn’t sound hard but I’ve got too almost fall.it was still Winter when they started. I had an Autoflower seed not grow. I dumped my old coco in my flower bed in the front yard. She’s doing good. I gave her pesticides organic and I’m giving her organic nutrients. I’ll never smoke chemicals again…

Got me a wood Chuck yesterday let him go in a big park… Here in Flint.

5 Likes

Glacial Rock Dust Not really unless your plants are lacking Mag/Iron

1 Like

My soil you will not be able to get in the Us… For soil I would see what your local stores carry because shipping will kill you on soil.

3 Likes

1 Like

Sulfur and Cal-Meg is what it lacks

1 Like

If you feel you need that there is always

Gypsum

GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS

Calcium (Ca)…23.0%

Sulphur (S)…18.0%

Then you could add Espon Salt for Mag

or

Glacial Rock Dust for Mag

• GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS

Magnesium (Mg)…………………………………0.9%

Iron (Fe) (actual)……….……………………………………3.0%

Manganese (Mn) (actual)………………………………0.05%

6 Likes

Keep in mind that @Merle_Carsten that both of these products are slow release. You likely wont see the “correction” on the plant. It will just be corrected, if not you’ll continue to see issue. Just want you to know its unlikely there will be a visual marker for you to see. a Tea would be better use for immediate use.

5 Likes