Complete change over

You go girl!! :+1:

6 Likes

Aspiring to be like my grow buddy @Mpower11 :eyes::seedling::rainbow:

5 Likes

Man I like what I see :eyes: keep up looks awesome :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

8 Likes

That never gets old @Bplatinum9 hahaha

6 Likes

I know right! Pretty soon you & @SilverGrobo are gonna be the only ones who get that joke! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Lol :joy: I didn’t mean literally I know ur woman :woman: sorry :neutral_face: for that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Lol! Your good! I know you know but others might start thinking I’m a man if I dont say something! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

Right indeed :heart_eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hail to the Queen :crown:

6 Likes

Can’t count how many times I’ve seen this pic and it makes me giggle every time :joy:

6 Likes

Community suggestion. We should have the ability to add pronouns.

2 Likes

Ps. Happy pride y’all

3 Likes

Same here!! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah… You had too tell me… Lmmfao ROLMMFAO
I wish my wife would get some kind of interest in growing. She could keep going after I’m gone… You never know when your time is up…

4 Likes

Trust me I know what you mean because I worry that same thing for my son!
I dont use but I started griwing to help my son with paranoid schizophrenia and I sometimes ask him if he wants to learn but he shows no interest.
I want to be able to know he can take care of himself if something happens to me! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

My stepson is autistic too where he needs assisted living. He hated it walking around pissed.
He likes it because it helps calm him down when he’s pissy.
Another old Lady I grow for go 7 % of her lung back. That’s why I want organic. I hate choking on chemicals too…

7 Likes

Well @Merle_Carsten lets continue to fight the good fight!!!
Love & Light fellow grower!!! :eyes::seedling::fire:

7 Likes

Well I’ve got a problem I think I can solve… Tell me what you think…
Ok the heat merfed my purple rain… Anyways I put them outside so nature can help me correct this.
I’m going to clean the pollinated sack’s of and I hope it will start veging again. Do you think it will work?
If I removed ALL the BS I think it will start veging again…?

3 Likes

If you put a flowering plant outside with 18 hours of light it will Reveg forsure… But it will take a bit for it to happen

5 Likes