Community Grow Photos

Hi @rainstorm3,

You are in day 17 of 34 for your flower stage. Then you move into a flush stage, where you can pull the plant at any time you see fit. The magic is pulling the plant out at the 5-8 day mark of the flush stage in my experience. I’d stay the course and finish your last couple weeks with nutes, let the buds stack up more, and watch in amazement as the pistols turn and the trichomes cloud.

That being said, it’s your grow, so it’s up to you. I am at your disposal. :mask: :mage: :wink:

7 Likes

@Stephen I’ll trust your judgement. Was just wondering what to do since there has been so much padding on my grow already. Maybe the plant will be ready earlier. Pistols already starting to turn orange but only on the top.

I’ll wait it out!

2 Likes

Hey @rainstorm3 good call on getting other opinions it’s always hard to determine stuff from just a picture. :+1:

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: What day am I on?

Must look at the trichomes to see whether its time to harvest. If they look milky and have amber on some of them, its time!

1 Like

Baby Buds :herb::herb::herb:

8 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Day 4 of flower and stretch game getting strong… if you noticed I’ve tried to bend the the main stems down almost like a rollercoaster but she just keeps on stretching!! Trying to catch up to @Azuri @rainstorm3 #ogkushgang

6 Likes

Keep on it for sure bro. Soon your stems will get “woody” and will become less forgiving for supercroping.

Mine is still creeping up to the light it’s a good thing my plant and coco pod dropped down as you can see in my pic all you see is my shoots coming out of the coco pod. There’s no visable straight stock lol.

1 Like

I need advice/help.
Skywalker OG day 54.
Question: is it ok to clip big fan leaves, but leaves the large nodes/shoots that it’s attatched to?
Problem: early in flowering the plant has stretched a lot. The largest kola is now 5” from the top. Is there anything I can do? I’d hate to clip the best bud site.

![image|375x500]
(upload://ptE1qGQMxMJcywgzWDqEBXgdxyt.jpeg) theres 1 picture before the haircut.

5 Likes

Don’t clip off the bud site if that is what you meant. If height is an issue which it appears it will be you will need to supercrop. As far as clipping fan leaves do it only if they are blocking lower bud sites BUT do it evenly each cola needs some “solar panels” (leaves). Here’s my go to for defoliating.

1 Like

Yikes stretch is insane now I regret cutting off some of my lower branches but they weren’t catching up

@Azuri just based off my pics you think I should clip anything or wait for more stretch ?

Dinafem amnesia

4 Likes

@Mattymatt you could also try using magnets or string to tie the top down or bend it to force it to grow side ways just be careful not to bend too much and risk folding the branch, I’d recommend trying little bits at a time see how it responds.

Yeah I’m little hesitant to bend it. Just bc I never had this issue. Thanks, I’ll try to tie if first.

I appreciate it Azuri. I never used supercropping, but if tying it down doesn’t work, I won’t have a choice. Thanks again !

1 Like

This is my attempt at controlling my girl this morning.

She is stretching

Thought I would give this a try. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

Hey @chris_barfield

Once your bud sites are more defined then yes. Let her go for a couple of days and snip off leaves that are blocking light from hitting prime bud sites. Don’t strip one cola and leave another bushy, do it evenly. Once again that link I sent above covers it all bit on veg and what to do in flower.

1 Like

Hey @greenman

What are you attempting to control? Height?