Community Grow Photos

It looks like you might have to try was @Stephen always mentions “supercropping”

baby buds!

6 Likes

@rainstorm3 when did you do your first trim? I think I may be at that same point. Same strain.

4 Likes

@Gatorsfn28 for now I would let it just grow it’s still young

3 Likes

@Gatorsfn28 I didn’t trim mine the first time until it was quite a bit bigger than yours. Past the first fan. But…I’ve been very light on trimming and training. @Azuri is also growing the same strain and has done much more extensive trimming and training than me.

3 Likes

Hey @Gatorsfn28

Welcome to OG Kush!. @rainstorm3 & @chris_barfield are bang on the money, no need to trim for some time. All those leaves are helping your plant grow in veg. No need to stress your plant yet. :+1:

3 Likes

@Azuri, I was seeing if that would work, but it is probably not high enough to worry about.

Your plant will stretch it can help with training it’s customizable. :+1:

1 Like

Dwarf Low Flyer, now 6 weeks old.

7 Likes

Hey @Cornholio

Looking good she certainly is a dwarf. :joy: I forget was this an auto?

1 Like

First full week of flower still stretching and producing a lot of bud sites … auxiliary shoots are popping out of everywhere … I stink at taking pics so you can’t really see but I have 6 main colas I there’s two tucked behind some fan leaves that the pics don’t show and then I have tons of auxiliary shoots popping up which are stretching super fast … can’t wait to see buds form …

One of the branches I see changing a bit but can’t tell what it’s doing just yet… smell is starting to change and smells almost like cherries

7 Likes

Yes. Autoflower with 70 day expected grow time to harvest. If that estimate is right she’s 60% along.

2 Likes

Sky walker OG day 57

8 Likes

Here’s my attempt at supercropping. Lol no laughing :joy: I didn’t want to risk breaking it. I squeezed the stem, and bent it a little. At this point it looks like they’re all going to need some bending. I put one of the dry rack strings to help guide it towards the back of the grobo. Idk anymore. After all this I hope I’m not going to ruin it. I need a bigger grobo.

6 Likes

Not all strains will get that big i think but keep it in mind for future grows of the same strain.

3 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Grobo Grow Competition

Hi everyone,

Here are some picture of my brother-in-law’s Grobo. He’s growing peppers. Seriously. I wish I could give some funky name, but no. It’s only peppers. But it looks great!

I am so impressed with the Grobo One! I hope to get one at some point. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Day 51 week 8. Hoping she is done stretching!! Started seeing some white pistils which makes me very excited!!:grinning:

11 Likes

@Ctaylor684 looks awesome! Can’t wait to see final result.

3 Likes

Thank you @rainstorm3! I wish there was a fast forward button:fast_forward:

4 Likes