Community Grow Photos

Don’t quote me on this but I’m pretty sure this is how it works if your still 2nd last stage tomorrow and your do your drain and fill it will dispense nutes. If you’re in the final stage tomorrow then it should just balance the water. If you don’t get the reciepe changed prior to the drain and fill you will get a weeks worth of nutes tomorrow.

@Azuri I’m pretty sure that’s correct. I have to look to see when my flush was supposed to be. I think it’s 10 days before the end, which was Nov 8. Which would put me bowls actually flushing until the last week of Oct, which will def be too late.
I’ll need to game time decision tmrw. If I do a drain and fill and get a dose of nutes, I can always do another drain and fill mid-week if I get @Stephen to flip it and the flush can start then.
Here’s more of a close up. Not quite as filled out as I’d like and only the top hairs are on the orange side.

6 Likes

@Azuri I see yea mine showed pre flowers before the flip just can’t wait to see what happens

2 Likes

Yeah sadly we can’t judge the harvest on flower density. If you want super big huge dense buds you need to grow with more powerful lights.

The buds closet to the lights are the ones that are the ripests and as you go further down the colas / stocks and away from light then the pistols aren’t as ready. From your picture it looks like your pistols need a bit more time lower down but your tops are done.

2 Likes

Ohh I should add one week can still beef up your flowers nicely so don’t be discouraged in that respect.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I think I’ll go with my original plan and assess Monday!

2 Likes

Personally I would have started the flush yesterday. Your flowers still grow while in flush mode which if you started today it would be 2 weeks until you harvest and completed a full flush of nutes from your plant. But I can only base that on if your ready to crop in 2 weeks from tomorrow. Hope I made sense. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

@Azuri totally makes sense. I already sent in a ticket to see what Sir @Stephen has to say :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey @rainstorm3

Check my buds out, not even close to yours yet I don’t have a singe orange hair in site. :wink:

I’m scheduled to go to the last stage in 9 days but as I said a lot can happen in a week. I maybe extending my current 2nd last stage by a week due to all my stress training.

3 Likes

@Azuri your tops are already way fluffier than mine ever were…so I’m thinking that’ll be a beast for sure. But you’re right, a lot can happen in a week for sure.

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie I’ve wondered at times if we actually have the same strain…I had zero pre-flowering and my plant didn’t want to swap to flower. I actually had to fully trim it at week one of flowering and again at week 3 it completely grew back the entire plant in two weeks and then in week 4 said, ok ok time to flower, our budding stages look different too. Can the same strain have such different charcterstics from grow to grow? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Interesting question @Azuri
We of course, have not had a controlled experiment at all with such different beginnings but it is interesting.
Did you get more than one of this strain? I have 3 more seeds and plan on doing another right after with some slightly different techniques.

This batch came from GrowersChoiceSeeds :+1:t4:

1 Like

I got 5 of them, I do enjoy this strain. I purchased them through TrueNorth Seedbank and the breeders are Dinafem

2 Likes

Here is the pic on the site of my OG…maybe by grow number 3 or 4 I’ll get it looking like this. Haha.

3 Likes

@Azuri they def can have different characteristic between pheno types … think of like children you and your wife might have ten kids but they all come out different but same genetics though…

That’s why people go pheno hunting which is popping tons of seeds and selecting the best ones and breeding from there …

5 Likes

Good way of putting it…and no to ten kids.

5 Likes

Haha, nice analogy @chris_barfield . NO to ten kids thanks. So much work.

2 Likes

My girl this morning.

15 Likes

Loooooking niceeeeee

1 Like

Wow beauty

2 Likes