Plant issues

Hi @toeknee,

She’s not dying, just showing signs of stress. I’ve responded through support, but as an update here:

1. Additional vegetative growth time has been added to allow the plant to fill out more before flowering.
  2. Topping causes stress, plant should rebound in approx 5-9 days.
  3. EC and pH ranges are both looking good.
  4. We will continue to monitor your data on our side for a couple weeks to ensure you are growing as intended.

Best,
Stephen

1 Like

@toeknee,
Grobo Team got on the case…

:green_thumb::groboone:

Ha that is good

1 Like

I forgot to mention that we had a slight hiccup got all fixed then I topped it, not the greatest idea they’ve been babysitting my grow every since… def needed here is a quick new shot for tonight

1 Like

At night I sleep cold, I make sure the light is on overnight and temps sit around 74-76

1 Like

@toeknee,
I’m

about this one… Is the Grobo Team on the case?.. What does @Stephen readings find?.. I want to see this plant saved… :worried::worried::worried:

Time is what it needs and Stephan has been on top of it but reguardless I am prepared for a new grow just in case. It’s been a learning experience for everyone.

1 Like

I’m keeping an eye on this one and the data looks good, just need her to pull through. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

1 Like

You can remove any of the dead/crispy leaves.

Whoot, don’t see any evident root rot, so that is good.

1 Like

I have internet issues right now. And limited time to deal with it

1 Like

@Wolf,

Brown spots on leaves
If you haven’t put a ticket in, I would, to see what is going on… support.grobo.io
Again it’s not too far gone…

Hi @Wolf,

I know you are busy, but just checking in. Support hasn’t heard back, is the internet back up and running for you yet?

Stephen

1 Like

Supposed to be today at some point

Sweet, let us know how everything goes and if we can help.

It’s been off for a bit back on now. The biggest issue I had was when the power went out while I was offline… it took me a bunch of time to get it up and going. Almost made me late, id miss a day for it.
It wouldn’t even turn on the aeration fans or lights. Luckily I have a friend with a hotspot

Someone help. Day 53 Skywalker OG. Started flowering about 1-2 weeks ago. Clipped the main kola early. Now the biggest kola is 5 inches from the top. And it’s early in flowering mode.what do I do?

1 Like

Hey @Mattymatt

I gave some guidance in your other post here:

3 Likes

@Mattymatt,
Put in a ticket ((support@grobo.io))…
How to Maximize Yields training Cannabis: Topping, Supercropping, LST, and Micro-topping - YouTube

Good Luck… :crossed_fingers::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb: