Coco pod below?

I was just reading some posts and saw grobo used to have a sticker or something (coco pod below) ?! Mine didn’t and I took this picture earlier wondering if it was too high :confused: what do you all suggest is it up too much :sob:

3 Likes

If the bubbles are reaching it and it’s healthy l would not worry. Some go flush with the top of the cover and others higher or lower. Here is one of mine now. Looks like yours.

6 Likes

:raised_hands:
I am happy with your response :sob:
Now, I have a baby sprout since yesterday but I only finished the filling process today since I was holding out for superior water. I had gotten so excited the day before it arrives and put my seed in the coco pod in a glass with some RO water in the sun, and then transferred to the system manually the next day, which I thought I had killed the germs because of the push I had to apply so much pressure to the pod. I am going to look about these bubbles now, I’m sorry I really don’t know much about the system I have been trying to read up as much as I have time to read, though.

3 Likes

(I know I am not supposed to spray the plant manually but I was having done that to wet the pod originally, so I kept doing that because I was low in superior water and So I sprayed my lucky spray water bottle.— also I didn’t know about the procedure properly :sob:). Ok. Omg there is a single roote already through the bottom and appears to be bubbling a whole lot!!! Wow!!! “Day 5!”

2 Likes

I guess now I must be worried if it is growing so fast? It may be a male?

Hope for best

2 Likes

Just let it do it’s thing. It’ll be okay :+1:. When you got your seeds did you buy fem? Or is this a bag seed

2 Likes

I have a mixed bag of seeds that are each grinder seeds or also even clear “bag seeds” like you have said. Not sure which Of these they each are.

1 Like

Same situation here.

2 Likes

WOW that looks high but as long as the bottom of pod is getting bubbles to moisten you should be alright .

3 Likes

I thought it was high too, but I was maybe 2 inches in the water, measured from the top covers underside portion and it gave me aprox. 3 1/8" inch my coco pod was 4" down, so I raised it, remeasures with pod to make sure I didn’t have too much gap… maybe 1/2" to the water… been checking on it every day, the bottom of the pod is soaked, upper portion is moist… there’s one root that’s really long In the water.

3 Likes

@vegetato has more experience and can better advise.

2 Likes

If it’s growing and the cocopod is not too moist but not dry either it’s probably going to be fine. Looks like a happy seedling so far. :wink:

5 Likes

Nice to here! :+1:t3: Would you say it’s normal that the bottom portion of the pod is soaked when I lift the cover? The top portion of the pod is moist though. Not soaked like the portion inside.

Thanks

3 Likes

Yeah it’s normal for it to be a little bit soaked at the bottom. It should be hovering just above the water line getting splashed by the bubbles.

4 Likes

Thanks brother!

1 Like

@TimA,

• (SoProudOfEverybody): (SoAmazingGrowersHelpingOutOtherFellowGrowers): (:handshake:)

image Pedro_Semorile (FirstResponder): (:handshake:)

image dukz009 (ExperienceIsKey): (:handshake:)

image vegetato (ChampionForAReason): :wink: Champion

image Russel_Richardson Champion :+1:

• (TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=moist%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/day-8-still-hasnt-popped/5516/2?u=silvergrobo

--

--

3 Likes