Cheese Auto - New Born!

We have a new born baby Cheese Auto from Canuk Seeds. Ladys and Gents meet my baby girl, Laura Kraft

I made her my.grobo journal public.

8 Likes

Congrats! :beers: What day are you on? Did you germ in the pod or outside?

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson I’m on day 5. just dropped the seed in the pod and let the grobo do her thing.

3 Likes

One of the faster germination sprouts in the coco pod that I’ve seen recently is why I asked. Exiting times ahead!

2 Likes

It is an auto. :sunny: thanks.

2 Likes

How long would you say the average time is?

2 Likes

Welcome! @AKCW
If I had to guess I would say average would be around 7/8 days. I don’t germinate in the coco pod though, I’ve always done it outside and then placed into the coco pod once I saw the taproot starting hoping to speed up the process a little bit

4 Likes

Welcome @AKCW!
@Russel_Richardson, to be fair it just turned to day 6 this evening and it showed itself over night. I thought about germinating in a paper towel, just to be able to see if i had a dud sooner but opted to just go with the full grobo experience.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! First time grower here so I’m learning as I go. I’m about 4 days in but figured it’d be about a week and some change before I saw signs of first life.

Appreciate the insights

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Roots just started to show.

7 Likes

Did this very grow/same breeder even for my third grow and it turned out well for my first auto! I’ll be watching this grow for sure and welcome and good luck. She’s looking fantastic so far.

2 Likes

Any advise @Dew ? With her being an auto did you avoid topping?

2 Likes

@liddellOnus,

New Born!

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

3 Likes

How long does it usually take? I’m on day 7 and nothing yet.

1 Like

What strain are you using

1 Like

Mazar Kush Feminized,

1 Like

Ok never heard of it I’d ask a pro like @Stephen

1 Like

I did ask him last week. He mentioned on day 5 I should see something. As I am reading the forum people say that they may not see anything until day 10-12. I’m trying to figure out an average time. Obviously I’m new to this.

2 Likes

You could check the bottom of the cocoa pod to see if any white roots are peaking out. You could also remove the little cap of cocoa pod that I assume you placed over your seed once you put it in and check to see if there is any sign of life.

3 Likes