Cheese Auto - New Born!

I tried that as well and killed it. I did the paper towel method and it worked great but once I put it it the pod she never came up. Do you have a method for transfer?

1 Like

I used tweezers and placed it tap root down as gently as I could and then again covered it gently but not too tight down on it either. Could just be too chilly for it to start maybe. Thatā€™s what was wrong with one of my germinations, I had it in too cold of a spot, but that was before I had in the coco pod. Maybe your pod isnā€™t wet enough? Could be a bunch of factors at play

1 Like

But yeah it can take anywhere from 5-10ish days. If you donā€™t see any action around 10+ then Iā€™d start over.

How much of a taproot did you see before you put it into coco pod, using the paper towel germination method?

1 Like

I had a 1/4 inch or so. I split the pod open and gently placed it in with tweezers.

1 Like

Yeah idk then, just gotta wait and see if anything happens :+1:

Hey @liddellOnus I did in fact not top since it was an auto. Check out the grow here-Cheese Auto Fem (Canuk) - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more :+1:

3 Likes

@Dew Nice! So it looks like you didnā€™t really have to do much adjusting to the schedule aside from adding a week to the flowering stage, am I correct. No topping, just good Loli popping. This is my very first grow in a grobo. Is a 2oz yield typical? How many grobo babies have you raised and so far what was your best yield and your favorite smoke. Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

Came home to this on day 6.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve done 4 plants in my unit and am on my fifth. My gg4 was my favorite so far. My latest harvest was cinderella 99 and itā€™s really good also. The quality has been grade a on all my grows just working on bigger yields now.
That is correct on my cheese grow. Didnā€™t do anything but add that week and even then it only needed a couple more days not the whole week. Youā€™ll just have to see how yours does! (Genetics water your using etc)

2 Likes

Today is the last day of germination for my little lady.
Does this look to par.

7 Likes

Looking to be right on schedule :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™m on day 14 now and have only been promoted to change the water onceā€¦ is this normal. I thought I was suppose to change the water once a weekā€¦

2 Likes

Its every seven days, something must be off.
Usually the only thing that sets this off a bit is adding more time to your shift schedule, so when you get towards the end it runs out of notifications.
If Iā€™m not mistaken your grow should be fairly knew, if this is the case please submit a ticket before tinkering too much because this is usually a program fix if not a reboot.
Also if your on your 14 day then it could just be waiting on the time that you started your first fill. It may have been closer to the end of the day or the 15th

1 Like

How do I submit such a ticket?

1 Like

You open your grow app and go under support, locate submit request on the top right of the support page to fill out your request and send it in.

Shortcutā€¦

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Just thought Iā€™d give an updateā€¦ we are in day 12 of floweringā€¦ donā€™t know if I should be pruning her but have been clipping leaves here and there as I see them covering flower pointsā€¦ and did get rid of the lowest popcorn bud branchesā€¦ she is an auto so Iā€™m not sure I should be doing that, but I did

6 Likes

Iā€™m on day 4 of flowering and I did the same thing too! Iā€™m all freaking out that Iā€™m stressing her out to much.

4 Likes

She is a bushy thing right? Yeah I just donā€™t know if I should stop or trim more lolā€¦mainly because she is an auto flower. In my other unit Iā€™m growing Shiskaberry and will likely stay away from autos from now on

2 Likes

Did you do any LST with your girl or did you just let here do her thing?

Lst? I pretty much let her do her thing aside from removing some leafs along the way

2 Likes