Can you just let it go on auto?

When I open mine, that is when the most smell comes out and even sets off the air purifier in the room. :grinning: It turn “red” instead of a clean “blue” so it can detect the smells a lot.

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the heads up @TheDogMan my girl is growing by the minute I can finally see some green under the stigmas, exciting times!

2 Likes

1 Like

I think I killed it and its dying! :sob: I don’t know what happened. I had a misstep with a bottle running out and did not notice right away, but now it is getting like this only 2-3 weeks from flush. @Stephen @Todd.grobo

1 Like

1 Like

Mine looks similar…I’ve extended flower to 60 days so far waiting for the trichomes to turn amber.

2 Likes

Hey @TheDogMan,

This isn’t the spot for support, please email the team at support@grobo.io and we can take a peek at your unit to assist.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

OK thanks, I did.

Have you checked your ph manually as mine was way off in the Grobo at 5, the ph probe was off and they had me recalibrate it.

I will also start manually adjusting and checking my fill buckets with additives before adding to the Grobo anymore. So atleast I know what is going in, will be OK.

This might be a nice feature to have, be able to see what Grobo shows as the PH and EC, so we can compare that to any tests we might do.

1 Like

Yep, I recalibrated both my PH and EC recently. I usually do that every couple of months. At some point I plan to buy a PH tester but I don’t think I have a problem with my plant. I didn’t trim/lollipop it as much as others have done so I suspect my plant is just struggling with the nutrient levels. My buds seem to get bigger everyday so I’m happy about that.

2 Likes

Ok good, just the problem looks kinda the same :grinning: so I thought to mention it.

I got a tester about a week back, then I noticed this problem. I am surprised mine is so far off with my first use and only 3 months in.

Thanks to the Grobo team, we have it fixed. Not sure, might have to extend flower depends on what happens or just go into flush in a few weeks and see what it yields.

This is mostly all for edibles so if I get anything it will be OK.

2 Likes

Still going, looks OK, still very dryish but hope it turns around more. Still might get something decent out of it.

2 Likes

Not sure I am doing the right thing, but I put this in flush about 2 weeks early as it probably had nutrient lock or some ph problems and needs to be flushed a week to hopefully get it going again.

I don’t know, I was talking to someone about my grow and he seemed to know 100x what I do, and he said the solution to some of these things, is go to flush a week to try to clear out the plant so it will start absorbing nutrients again.

Might not be the best thing??? but its done and next week I will see if it can see if it can restart or just go to drying it.

3 Likes

One good thing is, by ending this sooner, maybe I can get 2 going at the same time once I get the Grobo 2 going in a week or so. I can hold off an extra week or so if I need to.

2 Likes

Hanging in there. :grinning: Need to go another day or so to see if the flush is helping, else will go into drying soon. It looks so mangled :rofl: as I had to cut a lot of the drying and crisp tips and all that off to try to save the rest.

5 Likes

2 Likes

A little bent :grinning: but still looking OK I guess.

3 Likes

Final days of flush, then to see what damage I did to it :grinning: and what is left to hang and dry.

The pictures above look way better than it does now. :rofl: A few big ones left, but never fully recovered I don’t think. Hoping to get maybe an ounce, will see.

1 Like

In this mess :rofl: there is something good left I hope. I did not have time to clean it up at all and just hung it bad stuff and all. I will hit it up good once the drying is over and before curing.

1 Like