Can you just let it go on auto?

I know most might now know our story, but I bought this 50/50 with a friend as he wanted to do it. I really had no interest as I am medical and can buy when I want. He pretty much abandoned it and it is left up to me now. :grinning: I think he did not realize it takes 4 months.

This is the first grow and I might let it go and do nothing. Will it still come out “semi” OK? He was the one supposed to be doing everything, but he has done nothing really, so I change the water and that is about it. I cut a few really big leaves, but think I am just going to let it go and see what happens.

3 Likes

Non-technical side to growing…

:slight_smile: I think you’ll do well, just post lots of photos for us to all help you along

3 Likes

This is day 36 of late veg, day 12 of 14.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Should I change it or add days or to let it go to the next stage?

1 Like

If its an auto just let her go first grow see how big she can goes for your first grow.

3 Likes

It is, as we bought before knowing to not to use them. :grinning: Supposed to be simple for beginners it said, White Widow.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.16]:

Sep 16, 5:24 AM

@TheDogMan,

Todd.grobo_GotYouCovered~~ (2)

• (Keep An Eye_ :eye: On Your Bubbles To See_ :eyes: If The AirStone Does Not Slow Down -Or-
    Stop_ :stop_sign:):

• (Make Sure To Keep Your [PH/EC] Probes Cleaned_ :bathtub: Each Week_ :calendar:):

You_Got_This..~~

~~~

- - - [2021-09.24]:

@TheDogMan,

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@TheDogMan,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.25]:

@TheDogMan,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

4 days and it is already bigger.

1 Like

Day 47 in transition. I know I should trim it :rofl: I only been cutting some big leaves right now.

2 Likes

Wow, after adding Fish S and Bud Candy, I think it grew a few inches almost overnight. I dont have a pic yet, but will take one.

I know I know, :grinning: I trimmed some, but letting it go. Day 5 of transition out of 14. I hope that is right as I had to switch recipes before and restarted transition.

2 Likes

Here is where I am at now. I did not do much of anything maybe cut a few big leaves and some down lower. I left a lot of smalls or popcorn buds this time to see what happens. If it kills the grow and not a big yield, next time I will cut more

. :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s all sticky now, and have to wash my hands after touching it.

3 Likes

Sorry for not the best pictures, I got the new iPhone 13 Pro Max and not sure how to use the new macro mode. Should be better quality once I figure it out.

3 Likes

One question, heard different things about this. Should I not cut anything else until it’s done as it will stunt the growth or is it OK to still trim now and then?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t cut anything else till the end now :slight_smile: she looks good

2 Likes

OK thanks.

Gumby approved, still had mine from the 70’s. :rofl:

4 Likes

I didn’t top it, so not sure what happened. Not just one big one, seems to have more like if you topped it.

4 Likes