Can you just let it go on auto?

I know most might now know our story, but I bought this 50/50 with a friend as he wanted to do it. I really had no interest as I am medical and can buy when I want. He pretty much abandoned it and it is left up to me now. :grinning: I think he did not realize it takes 4 months.

This is the first grow and I might let it go and do nothing. Will it still come out “semi” OK? He was the one supposed to be doing everything, but he has done nothing really, so I change the water and that is about it. I cut a few really big leaves, but think I am just going to let it go and see what happens.

3 Likes

Non-technical side to growing…

:slight_smile: I think you’ll do well, just post lots of photos for us to all help you along

3 Likes

This is day 36 of late veg, day 12 of 14.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Should I change it or add days or to let it go to the next stage?

1 Like

If its an auto just let her go first grow see how big she can goes for your first grow.

3 Likes

It is, as we bought before knowing to not to use them. :grinning: Supposed to be simple for beginners it said, White Widow.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.16]:

Sep 16, 5:24 AM

@TheDogMan,

Todd.grobo_GotYouCovered~~ (2)

• (Keep An Eye_ :eye: On Your Bubbles To See_ :eyes: If The AirStone Does Not Slow Down -Or-
    Stop_ :stop_sign:):

• (Make Sure To Keep Your [PH/EC] Probes Cleaned_ :bathtub: Each Week_ :calendar:):

• (Make Sure Unit_ :groboone: Doesn’t Over Heat_ :hot_face:):

You_Got_This..~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

4 days and it is already bigger.

1 Like