Can you just let it go on auto?

Thanks to the Grobo team, we have it fixed. Not sure, might have to extend flower depends on what happens or just go into flush in a few weeks and see what it yields.

This is mostly all for edibles so if I get anything it will be OK.

2 Likes

Still going, looks OK, still very dryish but hope it turns around more. Still might get something decent out of it.

2 Likes

Not sure I am doing the right thing, but I put this in flush about 2 weeks early as it probably had nutrient lock or some ph problems and needs to be flushed a week to hopefully get it going again.

I don’t know, I was talking to someone about my grow and he seemed to know 100x what I do, and he said the solution to some of these things, is go to flush a week to try to clear out the plant so it will start absorbing nutrients again.

Might not be the best thing??? but its done and next week I will see if it can see if it can restart or just go to drying it.

3 Likes

One good thing is, by ending this sooner, maybe I can get 2 going at the same time once I get the Grobo 2 going in a week or so. I can hold off an extra week or so if I need to.

2 Likes

Hanging in there. :grinning: Need to go another day or so to see if the flush is helping, else will go into drying soon. It looks so mangled :rofl: as I had to cut a lot of the drying and crisp tips and all that off to try to save the rest.

5 Likes

2 Likes

A little bent :grinning: but still looking OK I guess.

3 Likes

Final days of flush, then to see what damage I did to it :grinning: and what is left to hang and dry.

The pictures above look way better than it does now. :rofl: A few big ones left, but never fully recovered I don’t think. Hoping to get maybe an ounce, will see.

1 Like

In this mess :rofl: there is something good left I hope. I did not have time to clean it up at all and just hung it bad stuff and all. I will hit it up good once the drying is over and before curing.

1 Like

Not pretty, but it is up. :grinning: A lot of trimming coming later. Also my first time ever doing this, so just winging it.

p

3 Likes

All the nice ones are in the back, the tiny small things in the bottom of the tray are in front as I was not sure what to do with them. I saved them for now.

Can someone tell me, if I can take this out of the Grobo drying after only 3 days and let it finish sitting in the trays another couple days before curing it?

I want to get Grobo 1 going as my seed popped a little and don’t want to waste another seed. Down 3, almost $50, so far. :grinning: and I only have 1 of this seed so want to get it going.

1 Like

You could if just keep them in a dark/dry place with some good air circulation, for me I go by the touch of it, nice dry with a little crunch I’ll put them in the jars then start curing I’ll get that usually around day 4 for me.
Hope that helps🤘nice looking plant ya got there👍

2 Likes

Wow, slight trim up and only a couple days drying and it’s about half what it was. :grinning: I have it sitting in the closet like this and will move it around a little until it goes to cure in the cVault.

2 Likes

I did another trim and weighed in and in the morning it is going in my cVault for a month or so.

A shame it did not fully fill out, the grow went bad and had to end early.

1 Like

It will be weighing less when fully dried of course. :rofl:

1 Like

Have the cVault ready.

and filled, wow still a lot of room to add.

1 Like

In storage for a month if not longer. :grinning:

1 Like

Starting weight when going in the cVault to cure. I am “guessing” around 2 ounces once fully cured, might be a little more???

2 Likes

Almost 2 weeks into curing and I did not reweigh yet, but it will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY less than 110grams as it is drying and shrinking up. :grinning: So I think when people say 3-4 ounces, it is not close once “fully ready”.

2 Likes